Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping Hard Tonight.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Lifefuelcopes Small

Mixed in with some tunes on Jewtube, vidya, and browsing on here; tis the copes of an Incel :feelsjuice:.

Gotta cope as much as I can to try and enjoy what I have in life boyos- hopefully will have a fun night.:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I miss @kretschmer man

View attachment 762232

Mixed in with some tunes on Jewtube, vidya, and browsing on here; tis the copes of an Incel :feelsjuice:.

Gotta cope as much as I can to try and enjoy what I have in life boyos- hopefully will have a fun night.:feelsLSD:
right now billion of people must be having sex weekend is when sex most happen i fucking hate saturday/sunday

he was the only trucel fighting against the fucktardery of every newfag in this forum. I wish he'd come back
I really wish he would make a return as well: However, he saw through the present state of things on this forum for what they are- a fucking mess.

its over i cant take this anymore as well brocel. there is no hope no cope or anything rest for me to cope tho everything is being destroyed would enjoy a recomendation of a movie.... or whatever.

I really wish he would make a return as well: However, he saw through the present state of things on this forum for what they are- a fucking mess.
yeah I'm thinking of leaving too this site is a shithole filled with shitposters and memers it's not even an incels forum