Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping sheboon

The closest things to inkwells of the fefail species:smonk:

Bruh if the white foids are stealing black men why doesnt the black foid steal the white men?

Bruh if the white foids are stealing black men why doesnt the black foid steal the white men?
White men dont want boons, rtard

no nigresses for me, thank you :feelsUgh:

Post would have gptten no upvotes if it said black man

turns out he had a love triangle with two other girls
So she was Chad (or more likely Tyrone) chasing. Well, here's a suggestion: go after not-so-attractive black men, and maybe she'll have an easier time.

being replaced with white women
Boo-hoo, get over it. We've all been there; I'm a white incel, believe me, I've been there. She'll get over it, and stop being so racist, just as I've been told to do.

my self esteem has been diminished
Yawn. She's got plenty of orbiters that will have that climbing into the stratosphere in no time. There's no reason for her to complain.

I wish that if I woke up as a white woman
I wish I woke up as Chad. Shit in one hand, wish in the other, see which one fills up first.

I'd finally be loved and someone's first and only choice. I wish I could have that so badly.
Well, stop wishing. As I've already established, that does nothing. Luckily for this sheboon, she can have that wish granted pretty easily, though: ask out less attractive men. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, act like an adult, and make the first move, for once in your lazy life, you stupid bitch. And stop chasing men who are out of your league. Ask out a less attractive man; there are single black men on this forum, for example. There are single white, curry, and asian men on this forum, too. And all over the Forever Alone subreddit. And in your school. Maybe stop ignoring potential candidates for guys that see you only as an easy lay, and maybe your problems will cease to exist.

Also, guarantee this bitch isn't a virgin herself, so the absolute ironic gall this cunt has to demand a virgin partner herself. Honestly, this is the state of foids. :foidSoy::feelsjuice::feelsclown:

you're obsessed with black"ladies"

Reddit simps are in her DMs as we speak.