Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping with calisthenics

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
Regular gym sucks as an incel, all u see is chads and beckies which makes me want to rope. That's why I buyed a pullup bar, few dumbles and barbell and i can say it's a great decision I made. It just way cheaper and useful and I realised I don't need thousand equipments to get jacked but with few simple tools and diet.

Regular gym sucks as an incel, all u see is chads and beckies which makes me want to rope. That's why I buyed a pullup bar, few dumbles and barbell and i can say it's a great decision I made. It just way cheaper and useful and I realised I don't need thousand equipments to get jacked but with few simple tools and diet.
Now you can beat up the chads and have the gym for yourself.

Regular gym sucks as an incel, all u see is chads and beckies which makes me want to rope.
yeah :feelsbadman:

hat's why I buyed a pullup bar, few dumbles and barbell and i can say it's a great decision I made. It just way cheaper and useful and I realised I don't need thousand equipments to get jacked but with few simple tools and diet.
nice man. goodluck

WEIGHTED PULL UPS UNTIL SPINAL FAILURE