Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Suicide is cucked

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
To take your own life, something that will make your enemies or society happy has to be one of the most cucked things I can think of, especially if you were someone who spent half their life worshipping the Stacy/Chad ideal.

Lack of happiness? Happiness doesn't even exist, I'll release a thread on it explaining the concept further but not being happy isn't an excuse to take your own life in my eyes. 'Happiness' is a bluepilled concept, nobody reaches this state, even Chad never will, if you get a girlfriend tomorrow you will feel the same as you are now after a few months because of the hedonic treadmill, the hedonic treadmill is only not abided by when you are immensely suffering and the suffering is fixed, for example if you earn a very low income and get a million dollars, that increase in money will fix your mental health, but going from one million to two million dollars hardly makes a difference to long term psychological impact. However, not having a girlfriend does not count as immense suffering. There is of course the case you could make that normies bullying you for being sub5 is suffering but again there are many ways to avoid and minimise this to a point where it would not classify as suffering that impacts long term psychological health. This hedonic treadmill principle is pretty much why I don't believe happiness exists. This is the general gist of what I'm trying to get at here, attaining happiness is impossible and is a blue-pilled concept, to kill yourself over a fake concept has got to be the most cucked thing ever.

And as much of the people here look down on women, calling them insulting terms, to rope would be to give bimbo slut foids something to laugh at. Is that really what you want, taking everything good from your life away forever to give those you deem "inferior" 5 seconds of humour? Sounds pretty cucked. Many of the rope threads I see are due to only not having a GF / no sex life, or being "subhuman", not to do with hard problems outside of Inceldom. The only valid suicide positions I can think of are if you're in extreme pain and managed to live from a serious accident, homeless for a very long time or are actually deformed which none of us here are, so it doesn't apply. There's probably more situations but it doesn't apply to 99% of us so it's no use speculating.

The male sex drive may be 10x higher than women's, but don't let your decision making become 10x worse than a regular person by throwing yourself in front of a train because you can't have sex or because you're 'subhuman'. Especially as many users here are in 16-30 age range, we are still young and have lots of things to accomplish despite not having an existing sex life. And if you can't accomplish anything in life then better yet, be quiet and wait for your death instead of ending it all early, don't be like those idiot normies or famous guys who rope because of a breakup or because their hedonism took over their standards for what is good, we should be resistant to the hedonic treadmill due to us suffering and being humbled by life. We can still find pleasure in the simple things in life by detoxxing ourselves from dopamine addiction and the cease in worship of Chad/Stacy/Normie life.

Its not. Plain and simple.

It's based in fact. This world is subhuman garbage

Life for the word to come ,another world a better world that God is bringing on earth soon ,life not for the things of this world!

The years wear you down and it won't seem as cucked anymore

Silent suicide Is cucked, do something bettER and then suicide (in Red dead online)

Lack of happiness? Happiness doesn't even exist, I'll release a thread on it explaining the concept further but not being happy isn't an excuse to take your own life in my eyes. 'Happiness' is a bluepilled concept, nobody reaches this state, even Chad never will
Stopped reading right here. You are, indeed, coping for brutality.

no fuck that
i want to join my TFL/Blackpillers brothers in the afterlife

i want to live to see world burning

We are still young and have lots of things to accomplish despite not having an existing sex life. And if you can't accomplish anything in life then better yet, be quiet and wait for your death instead of ending it all early, don't be like those idiot normies or famous guys who rope because of a breakup or because their hedonism took over their standards for what is good, we should be resistant to the hedonic treadmill due to us suffering and being humbled by life. We can still find pleasure in the simple things in life by detoxxing ourselves from dopamine addiction and the cease in worship of Chad/Stacy/Normie life.
This is all redpilled bluepilled bullshit. What accomplishments will a low iq subhuman have that will make life enjoyable lmfao. "broo if your life is shit and you cant do anything just suffer in silence!!" that tells me all I need to know. Ending your suffering knowing you will objectively never achieve anything is logical.

Why do old people ask for assisted suicide? because simply they are not able to live with their physical pain, cant keep living to have their loved ones see brain degeneration. Why want to keep living if shit is just going to get worse? Muh dopamine detox? Get a load of yourself. You have never considered suicide and your bullshit yapping shows that.

This is all redpilled bluepilled bullshit. What accomplishments will a low iq subhuman have that will make life enjoyable lmfao. "broo if your life is shit and you cant do anything just suffer in silence!!" that tells me all I need to know. Ending your suffering knowing you will objectively never achieve anything is logical.

Why do old people ask for assisted suicide? because simply they are not able to live with their physical pain, cant keep living to have their loved ones see brain degeneration. Why want to keep living if shit is just going to get worse? Muh dopamine detox? Get a load of yourself. You have never considered suicide and your bullshit yapping shows that.
Are you really comparing us to elderly people in pain, did you even read the entire thing? I answered exactly that situation lmao. but since you made a low effort reply I'm going to do the same and advice you to kill yourself already since it seems to be the convenient solution for you, might as well end it all because of the imaginary suffering you've created in your head

Are you really comparing us to elderly people in pain, did you even read the entire thing? I answered exactly that situation lmao. but since you made a low effort reply I'm going to do the same and advice you to kill yourself already since it seems to be the convenient solution for you, might as well end it all because of the imaginary suffering you've created in your head
missed the point fakecel, i am not saying the pain is equivalent. i am asking you what the point is in living if its going to get worse. the 50-60 years are not going to be fast. they will be slow and miserable and lonely. why pursue these years? afraid of foids laughing if you roped? they laugh anyway at your mere existence. your yapping is your defense mechanism. you are hoping someone will agree thus admitting your yapping is true giving you lifefuel. its sad.

missed the point fakecel, i am not saying the pain is equivalent. i am asking you what the point is in living if its going to get worse.
the 50-60 years are not going to be fast.
buddy boyo life gets worse for everyone after the age of 25, the average person actually has it bad if you look at the stats, average age of 40, overweight wife and dead end job, look up the stats for it, yet I don't see mass suicide happening, but if you think you're more logical than these people then commit suicide
they will be slow and miserable and lonely. why pursue these years? afraid of foids laughing if you roped? they laugh anyway at your mere existence. your yapping is your defense mechanism. you are hoping someone will agree thus admitting your yapping is true giving you lifefuel. its sad.
i don't care about agreeing, I already knew most people wouldn't, if I cared about the mental masturbation I got from people agreeing I'd have tried persuading the other users or made some low iq racebait thread, I replied to you because you tried to counter it whilst everyone else has posted useless one liners

buddy boyo life gets worse for everyone after the age of 25, the average person actually has it bad if you look at the stats, average age of 40, overweight wife and dead end job, look up the stats for it, yet I don't see mass suicide happening, but if you think you're more logical than these people then commit suicide
This is a good point I can't lie. But for me its rather the fact that if life can go to shit like that even for most normies its going to be so much worse as a lonely low iq subhuman. Im not personally that suicidal. But I see why people do it. They are not "cucks" for wanting out.

But I see why people do it. They are not "cucks" for wanting out.
I see fair enough, what about those who are rich and supposedly have it way better than us and commit suicide, do you think they're cucks?

I see fair enough, what about those who are rich and supposedly have it way better than us and commit suicide, do you think they're cucks?
Only time suicide is cucked is when its used for trying to run away from responsibility tbh. In terms of those rich people, I can absolutely see why you say the hedonic treadmill comes into play. But even then I can see why some of them do it. Like those faggot Kpop stars perse, get overworked like crazy and are unsafe literally everywhere. I see why they do it. I have no idea whats going on in anyones heads, cause to say one is not limited by their own solipsism would be a lie.

Suicide is nothing more of a choice. Even if life can be seen as advantageous and an amazing experience, it was unasked for. We never gave consent to be born, so it makes sense why people choose to end their existence. Its nothing more of a choice to continue living, some people just say no.

Its just how I personally see it.

its not cucked if you do something based before suicide

"Happiness doesn’t exist" :feelstastyman:

'Cucked'
Yes, because slowly rotting alone whilst disgusting psychopaths whose only virtues are their looks fuck and make memories with your crush and every other woman in your life is super testosterone-filled and not cucked at all.

I can't speak for all of us, but 'not having sex' is the least of my concerns. My looks and autism have killed anything in my life worth anything. School? Shit. College? Shit. Love? Shit. Family? Shit. What else is left? Shit.

I moan about wanting sex and cuddles because I want it to fix me. If someone actually loved me and believed in me, then I would have something to believe in. Right now there is nothing to believe in but the voided existence that's crumbling in front of my eyes.

Why would you live if it's psychological pain every day?
There's no reason, just like there's no reason to live when you have an incurable illness that kills you slowly and painfully.
Inceldom should be a valid reason for euthanasia.

Every day I want to rope, but I remind myself that I need to live for my important mission: to perniciously ruin society and cause harm to others as much as possible.

I want to live long enough to see GTA 6

something that will make your enemies or society happy
'Happiness' is a bluepilled concept, nobody reaches this state, even Chad never will
to rope would be to give bimbo slut foids something to laugh at
From what I can gather, your argument is essentially "roping b/c you're not stacy/chad is cucked b/c that means they're more important than life to you". Yet, all your counterarguments to roping hinge on how it would effect stacy/chad, which is just the pot calling the kettle black.

Roping doesn't necessarily have to be cucked. If you rope b/c of your oneitis, then yes, that's cucked. But there are plenty of other reasons why one might rope that ain't cucked -- e.g., declining health in conjunction with nothing significant to look forward to in the future.

It's not cucked but it's not the ideal solution either,if you rope you make scumciety and toilets a favor but not having to vomit anymore due to seeing your face.

From what I can gather, your argument is essentially "roping b/c you're not stacy/chad is cucked b/c that means they're more important than life to you". Yet, all your counterarguments to roping hinge on how it would effect stacy/chad, which is just the pot calling the kettle black.

Roping doesn't necessarily have to be cucked. If you rope b/c of your oneitis, then yes, that's cucked. But there are plenty of other reasons why one might rope that ain't cucked -- e.g.,
I might have not delivered my point across in the right manner, the main argument I'm getting at is that roping is cucked in most cases because happiness doesn't exist and many people would rope because they can't attain happiness, but I did mention there are multiple exceptions which have nothing to do with happiness, I didn't list all of them since it doesn't fit with the context of this forum. Essentially I believe it's cucked because they would rope over a non-existent state. I would need another thread going into why I don't think it exists, from what I observe around me, most people have nothing to look forward to after they reach their middle ages and seem like they're scraping by. The Chad/Stacy pleasing thing, I put there to draw users to keep reading on since it seems to be a central topic to this forum.
declining health in conjunction with nothing significant to look forward to in the future.
I guess I addressed this as one of the exceptions, not specific enough but kind of
The only valid suicide positions I can think of are if you're in extreme pain and managed to live from a serious accident, homeless for a very long time or are actually deformed which none of us here are, so it doesn't apply. There's probably more situations but it doesn't apply to 99% of us so it's no use speculating.

It's not cucked but it's not the ideal solution either,if you rope you make scumciety and toilets a favor but not having to vomit anymore due to seeing your face.
I'm not sure what is meant by cucked but in any case your problems will not go away when you die!

To take your own life, something that will make your enemies or society happy has to be one of the most cucked things I can think of, especially if you were someone who spent half their life worshipping the Stacy/Chad ideal.

Lack of happiness? Happiness doesn't even exist, I'll release a thread on it explaining the concept further but not being happy isn't an excuse to take your own life in my eyes. 'Happiness' is a bluepilled concept, nobody reaches this state, even Chad never will, if you get a girlfriend tomorrow you will feel the same as you are now after a few months because of the hedonic treadmill, the hedonic treadmill is only not abided by when you are immensely suffering and the suffering is fixed, for example if you earn a very low income and get a million dollars, that increase in money will fix your mental health, but going from one million to two million dollars hardly makes a difference to long term psychological impact. However, not having a girlfriend does not count as immense suffering. There is of course the case you could make that normies bullying you for being sub5 is suffering but again there are many ways to avoid and minimise this to a point where it would not classify as suffering that impacts long term psychological health. This hedonic treadmill principle is pretty much why I don't believe happiness exists. This is the general gist of what I'm trying to get at here, attaining happiness is impossible and is a blue-pilled concept, to kill yourself over a fake concept has got to be the most cucked thing ever.

And as much of the people here look down on women, calling them insulting terms, to rope would be to give bimbo slut foids something to laugh at. Is that really what you want, taking everything good from your life away forever to give those you deem "inferior" 5 seconds of humour? Sounds pretty cucked. Many of the rope threads I see are due to only not having a GF / no sex life, or being "subhuman", not to do with hard problems outside of Inceldom. The only valid suicide positions I can think of are if you're in extreme pain and managed to live from a serious accident, homeless for a very long time or are actually deformed which none of us here are, so it doesn't apply. There's probably more situations but it doesn't apply to 99% of us so it's no use speculating.

The male sex drive may be 10x higher than women's, but don't let your decision making become 10x worse than a regular person by throwing yourself in front of a train because you can't have sex or because you're 'subhuman'. Especially as many users here are in 16-30 age range, we are still young and have lots of things to accomplish despite not having an existing sex life. And if you can't accomplish anything in life then better yet, be quiet and wait for your death instead of ending it all early, don't be like those idiot normies or famous guys who rope because of a breakup or because their hedonism took over their standards for what is good, we should be resistant to the hedonic treadmill due to us suffering and being humbled by life. We can still find pleasure in the simple things in life by detoxxing ourselves from dopamine addiction and the cease in worship of Chad/Stacy/Normie life.
Would they even care?

I might have not delivered my point across in the right manner, the main argument I'm getting at is that roping is cucked in most cases because happiness doesn't exist and many people would rope because they can't attain happiness, but I did mention there are multiple exceptions which have nothing to do with happiness, I didn't list all of them since it doesn't fit with the context of this forum. Essentially I believe it's cucked because they would rope over a non-existent state. I would need another thread going into why I don't think it exists, from what I observe around me, most people have nothing to look forward to after they reach their middle ages and seem like they're scraping by.
If you ever end up making that thread, please tag me if you remember. I'm curious to read it. Getting back to your point, couldn't people offing themselves because they ain't happy simply mean their day-to-day lives are a net negative and they're trying to find something to make it a net positive? Even if the net negative ain't all that negative, it's still negative at the end of the day. I suppose some people might have decent lives, but off themselves because they misguidedly think they're missing out on hog heaven, but surely that's not all of them?
The Chad/Stacy pleasing thing, I put there to draw users to keep reading on since it seems to be a central topic to this forum.
ah ok
I guess I addressed this as one of the exceptions, not specific enough but kind of
Wow sorry, don't know how I missed or forgot that. Forget all my critique then.

Yes you are letting the enemy win

If you ever end up making that thread, please tag me if you remember. I'm curious to read it. Getting back to your point, couldn't people offing themselves because they ain't happy simply mean their day-to-day lives are a net negative and they're trying to find something to make it a net positive? Even if the net negative ain't all that negative, it's still negative at the end of the day.
I agree to some extent. What I believe is that a net zero is the best state you can attain long term, but in certain bursts you can attain a net positive number only for it to go back to a zero because of how the hedonistic treadmill works. Long term net negative states is indeed possible as I've given by the health example and offing yourself because of a long term negative is valid in my eyes.

Determining how much of a net negative is difficult though, because then you have to analyse every situation case by case using your own judgement and I don't feel like generalising people's situations, they will know their situation better than me. I'm mainly critiquing the happiness part, if that's the sole reason, because you can't attain a net positive (impossible anyways), then it isn't valid in my eyes.
I suppose some people might have decent lives, but off themselves because they misguidedly think they're missing out on hog heaven, but surely that's not all of them?
Nope definitely not all of them, I haven't looked at the data for the causes of suicide, but it's worth bringing up because it's common enough, rich people off themselves enough times to bring up household names.

Idk about suicide but aging is definitely cucked

I want my suffering to stop. There is no point in pushing past 39.

That said,

I cannot end my life because there is no life to end. I am already dead.

Whatever happens to my body is just happening to a sack of water, meat, skin and bone I happen to seem attached to.

My life was over before I was even born.

I agree to some extent. What I believe is that a net zero is the best state you can attain long term, but in certain bursts you can attain a net positive number only for it to go back to a zero because of how the hedonistic treadmill works. Long term net negative states is indeed possible as I've given by the health example and offing yourself because of a long term negative is valid in my eyes.
I do believe a slight net positive is possible long term (emphasis on slight). E.g., I see being generally comfy and unbothered as a slight net positive. Tho I wonder if one's "genetic disposition" determines whether one sees this as slightly positive or net zero.
Determining how much of a net negative is difficult though
agreed