Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Corona day 3, brain raping me

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's like having a bunch of pick axes hitting multiple areas across my head. Cursed as fuck. still shitty sore throat too. No pills helping
6473B400 3BFA 40A4 869D 334015AA8B1C

I feel like I’m the only person keeping up with this :feelshehe:. Same thing happened to me. You’re better off just resting for most of the day. I remember I was barely able to get up when I caught it. I didn’t take any pill though, my mom made me take immune support gummies for whatever reason.

If you go to the doctors will they force the vax on you? If so, i would just ride it out. Sorry that you’re feeling this way.

Lol, I didn't even have the energy to use internet or anything like that when I caught it

Dont worry about it just eat and sleep well

If you go to the doctors will they force the vax on you? If so, i would just ride it out. Sorry that you’re feeling this way.
already had two doses of the kikecine many months back. Didn't help for shit
I feel like I’m the only person keeping up with this :feelshehe:. Same thing happened to me. You’re better off just resting for most of the day. I remember I was barely able to get up when I caught it. I didn’t take any pill though, my mom made me take immune support gummies for whatever reason.
Yeah I am just spamming Jew pills and doing work. Jew pills (ibuprofen tylenol shit) have helped with the headaches. But now my nose is leaking. Ig will just have to spam tissues while doing work.
Lol, I didn't even have the energy to use internet or anything like that when I caught it
Thankfully not that fucked yet. I was at one point though. But that phase lasted an hour or two at best.

like 6 of my coworkers got it, I might have, my nose was dripping and had a sore throat. Hard to tell tho (guess it's not that bad if I can't even tell?)