Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cosplay THOT Belle Delphine Makes Around 154k per MONTH just from Patreon

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Dwr5yCpWoAARoOC

Now she has 2.2 M insta followers, FB and Tik Tok presence. So won't be crazy to assume she's making at least 250k per month.

SnappyImmenseDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

https://www.instagram.com/belle.delphine

tutorial mode with hacks, the life of a Stacy

Holy shit man. Why will girls even become hookers or strippers or sugar babies anymore when men are paying them to do literally nothing.

this planet needs to be decimated

She is not even cute or sexy(she is but ill get on this in a sec)
She is just a bitch. I don't consider bitches as "sexy".

@iKillCucks once again you are needed...

THOTs are a drain on the economy and should be declared illegal. That is 3 million dollars that could have gone to actually improving lives.

2383 cucks. Their parents must be ashamed of them.

bitch is a millionaire by now
such a hard worker!

Anyone report her to the irs?

With that much money she probably has a CPA hiding it among a dozen investments.

Thanks for the daily dose of ragepill.

You have nothing to lose but your chains cucks. Down with the Whoregeoisie.

Last edited:
Oh hey let's not forget that she probably gets $30,000 per Saudi prince she fucks.

being a literal internet whore will soon become the highest average paying job anywhere.

How bluepilled and cucked must you be to even give a cent to this whore?:giga: :soy::bluepill:

JFL if you aren’t thotmaxxing as a foid in 2019

Rejoice in the fact that thot careers are short lived, and by that time she probably would have blown her money on credit cards, shoes, travel etc....she'll end up an extra depressed old roastie.
Also, she's only a 6/10 or 7/10...

Any random jb would mog her to death.

What she makes in a month is better than what most high paying jobs would pay you in an entire year.

It would take your average working man that puts effort in his job 3 years to make what she does in one month.

It's so easy to make money as a female.

Brothers, we must rally together and jihad all 2300 cucks.

Pretty sad man. Basically produce nothing in life and still get paid more.

This is what happens when males can't get females anymore. They become sex deprived beta males who'll donate shittons of money just for the slightest amount of attention by an online whore. Tough times we live in ...

THOTs are a drain on the economy and should be declared illegal. That is 3 million dollars that could have gone to actually improving lives.
And the ones funding them are cucks:feelsree::feelsree:

JFL at all the mudslimes ITT. Y'all are the biggest cucks.

Anyway no idea who this thot is.

Anyone who pays a woman for that shit deserves anything bad that happens to them like being fired or going bald. What she’s doing is contemptible but remember, ALWAYS REMEMBER, that it’s the :soy: that allow it to happen and to spread.

Doesn't even post nudes.

154k earned with her high end PhD, wow

Oh wait

Which idiots are giving her money through patron? This is ridiculous.
I hope nobody is in the $2500 tier you would have to be mentally challenged to do such a thing.

That’s fuckin suicide fuel there boyos, I work a job I loathe going to everyday and I will probably never make it 100k a year and here she’s is making 154k in a Single Month for nothing. So much for hard work and merit, I wish I could just go NEET at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back