Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cosplay THOT Belle Delphine Makes Around 154k per MONTH just from Patreon

She is not even cute or sexy(she is but ill get on this in a sec)
She is just a bitch. I don't consider bitches as "sexy".
She’s also wears makeup so we aren’t sure what she actually looks like.
That’s fuckin suicide fuel there boyos, I work a job I loathe going to everyday and I will probably never make it 100k a year and here she’s is making 154k in a Single Month for nothing. So much for hard work and merit, I wish I could just go NEET at this point.
Just be a gentleman.

The cucks that give her money are the problem, she doesn't produce anything. Even a literal whore at least has to provide sex.

Last edited:
Holy shit man. Why will girls even become hookers or strippers or sugar babies anymore when men are paying them to do literally nothing.
Half the battle is showing up br0

she is very gl ngl.

if you give women money though, you are an absolute cuck. FUCK YOU!

I hope nobody is in the $2500 tier you would have to be mentally challenged to do such a thing.
You are my god, I couldn't possibly ever thank you enough. <3 I couldn't possibly think of a good enough reward for the very best Patron I will ever have. <3 If you achieve this tier, please private message me. I'm not sure what reward I could give you, but we'll talk about it. I love you.

The reward of being laughed at like the idiot you'd have to be to give this thot $2500.

This is what happens when males can't get females anymore. They become sex deprived beta males who'll donate shittons of money just for the slightest amount of attention by an online whore. Tough times we live in ...
I strongly believe that men who donate money to online whores should be put to death.

1, she is a THOT
2, her personality and the way she acts in these videos and photos makes me want to physically harm her
3, i might be an atheist, but pls, allah show no mercy for her when you slay her

Holy shit man. Why will girls even become hookers or strippers or sugar babies anymore when men are paying them to do literally nothing.
I really don’t knle man.

I think it’s because a lot of girls don’t know much about internet other then fb and Instagram .

If you notice, most girls who do this shit are gamer girls who are familiar with internet culture.

what? do you have any idea how hard it is for wymyn to break though such a male dominated toxic gamer site like twitch??????????:feels:
how dare you undermine the oppression this woman goes through in her daily life!!!

and you wonder how you're an incel:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I'm pretty sure she isn't even paying taxes

1, she is a THOT
2, her personality and the way she acts in these videos and photos makes me want to physically harm her
3, i might be an atheist, but pls, allah show no mercy for her when you slay her
I think that natural selection has failed us because of the government. People really donate to her for nothing.

Proof that face > all even for women, imagine if she was ugly, she would be one of those $23 a month Patreon nobodies on the 11th page search result.

Imagine how many views a video of her getting an acid facial would get

At least if you are a street whore you have to put the work in, and its risky because you might end up being murdered by your johns or serial killers. You are also bottom of the barrel socially.

Nowadays women don't need to even do that, just be a cam girl selling anime pictures and you make more than most small business owners. Its fucking ridiculous.

This must be the notorious patriarchy i keep hearing about

I'm proud cause I never fap to this pseudoslut

Doesn't even post nudes.
Common for patreon thots, its a lot of fetish stuff up there so guys take what they can get. And upon further research it seems she only deals on snapchat so you can't save her content, pretty wise tbh.

I'm surprised no one has even doxx her to find out where she lives and slut shame her to oblivion. People on this internet are fucking cucks.

Imagine willingly giving your money to a random roast beef on the internet. Cucks deserve drone strikes.

I don't get this "ahegao" shit. Plus, she's not even showing her crotch. Cunt or GTFO beesh! Waste of internet space if you ask me.

28D73AEF00000578-0-image-m-42_1431999849269.jpg

Bad Karma where are you when we need you.

She must scrape her tongue a lot, it's like entirely pink

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back