Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cossacks were based

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
"Yeah, I am samurai, I follow bushido code, based japanese knights"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL at losers who identify with those ""noble"" chads. Knighthood across the world is the fucking worst. Idolizing brutal chads to be saints is a normie trait.

Incels should identify as Cossacks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossacks

Oil painting Zaporozhian Cossacks Mehmed IV Ilya 1679

They were genetic garbage that wanted to escape from feudal lords from neighbouring countries, some local natives, religiously mixed, but they had one fucking goal: to fuck all the normies around and be free. Those bastards got so strong that P-L Commonwealth and Russia tried to please them (betabuxx) or get their help in wars. They responded to Turkish Osman calling him ass stupid son of a bitch. I guess they also rap-d foids so thats based. They made military government and it was the first time in history (maybe second, spartacus revolt) when genetic garbage organized against the soyciety.

We should take inspiration from them. Don't praise them, don't worship them. Just live the lawless life and hate normies.

BASED AND POLAKPILLED

but cossacks are extremely low inhib and they dare to run away from servititude to wild, mog most from this forum

but cossacks are extremely low inhib and they dare to run away from servititude to wild, mog most from this forum
modern day cossacks would get bullied to suicide by gigachads!

gigabased, fuck degenerate nobility larping as saints
I recommend "Ludowa historia Polski" by Adam Leszczyński (obtainable on chomikuj.pl or I can PM a link) for fellow Polishcels

gigabased, fuck degenerate nobility larping as saints
I recommend "Ludowa historia Polski" by Adam Leszczyński (obtainable on chomikuj.pl or I can PM a link) for fellow Polishcels
Just link it here you nigger. I am not a Polak but I can understand slavic languages to a degree.