Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Aspies are the incels only allies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Outcasted aspies are our only allies but you don't see them often on the street because they usually don't go outside but when they do you can easily tell that they are non-NT by observing their behavior because it differs a lot from what the normies do.

Normies are ignorant and try to bring as much attention to themselves in public , they seek attention and validation from everyone by wearing expensive clothes , watches and try show off with the cars that their cucked parents bought them.

Normies subconsciously bully sub5 men with visible deformities such as myself and many of you. An aspie is able to put himself in your shoes and recognize your suffering since they've went through hell themselves and know how it feels like to be bullied and ostracized.

Your behavior and looks is what makes you different.

Most aspies are on the sub5 spectrum too unfortunately there are barely any non-NT CHADs , bad genetics come in as a package with autism. :blackpill:

Only abused dogs can understand how you truly feel and have empathy for you the blissful normie will gaslight you and tell you that you are your worst enemy because they don't know how it feels like to descend into insanity and have never been bullied so severely to the point of not wanting to do anything with society.

@ElTruecel

Agreed. Even NTs on this site are evil beings whod throw an Aspie under the bus for a crumb of normie or female validation

Agreed. Even NTs on this site are evil beings whod throw an Aspie under the bus for a crumb of normie or female validation
NTs on this site are truly evil I've been stalking their behavior and won't call out anyone but you can tell by the way they type that they aren't much different from normies.

Unfortunately I believe that at least 30% of the forum here are NT scum who are successful and their only issue at life is not getting a girlfriend meanwhile aspies deal with hundreds of other issues that prevents them from being successful.

Incels.is is actually aspies.is at this point.

Aspies= incel or incel in denial.

Incels.is is actually aspies.is at this point.
I mean it always was. Nothing new in the book.
Im an aspiER myself.
It reeeeeks!
Dean Winchester Coffee GIF

Aspies are quite often incels, I read that it is a pretty significant factor, but I am not sure how it compares to looks.