Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could I gain 20-25lbs off eating cake ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Could I gain 20-25lbs off eating cake in a month ?

25 lbs of fat

You can gain 25 lbs a month by eating grass.

Joy Cow GIF

He doesn’t care he says fat maxing is gonna make him more attractive. Someone save reclusemaxxer
It takes more than 20-25lbs to go from skinny to fat I’d had to gain 40-50lbs which is not what I’m tryna do I’m just tryna do 20-30

cake you mean foid ass, no

Soda could be a good way.
Zero nutritional value all sugar.
Think that would be easier then trying to eat cake for a month.

Soda could be a good way.
Zero nutritional value all sugar.
Think that would be easier then trying to eat cake for a month.
So if I sodamax for a month straight I could gain 20-25lbs ?

I’m tired of being skinny and I’m desperately tryna become bigger
SAME IM SICK OF MY WEIGHT BEING 50 KILOGRAMS MAX I EAT LIKE A FUCKING PIG AND I DONT EXERCISE AND I STILL DONT FUCKING GAIN ANY WEIGHT JFL AT THIS CLOWN NIGGER WORLD MAKES NO SENSE

So if I sodamax for a month straight I could gain 20-25lbs ?
Maybe not 20-25 but you should at least gain something. Add in cake and other junk food you’ll be well on your way.

SAME IM SICK OF MY WEIGHT BEING 50 KILOGRAMS MAX I EAT LIKE A FUCKING PIG AND I DONT EXERCISE AND I STILL DONT FUCKING GAIN ANY WEIGHT JFL AT THIS CLOWN NIGGER WORLD MAKES NO SENSE
I hate people that say gaining weight is easier because it’s not

What about 10-15lbs ?
10 might be achievable depending on your metabolism and activity level.
Throw in some little Debbie stuff or something for good measure.
Look for the discount racks at the grocery store near check out and in bakery.

Though of another place the dollar store use to be a good place to find cheap junk food.
Haven’t been to one in a while though so not sure how much prices have risen there.

Last edited:
Diabeetusmaxing is cringe, drink protein shakes and mass gainer, workout too

I eat unhealthy food every day but don’t really gain weight just a pot belly and man boobs but still skinny

I eat unhealthy food every day but don’t really gain weight just a pot belly and man boobs but still skinny
Huh?
How can you be skinny and have pot belly and man boobs.

My stomach and chest stick out but my arms legs and sides still have barely any mass
Interesting.
My arms are big so are my legs.
Haven’t noticed any shrinking in those areas just my gut.
Hopefully my legs have built up some muscle over the years of supporting my fat ass.

Eat Mexican food for a month. It will all make you fat.

It’s all about calories. If you eat cake but end up being so full you eat less calories, it won’t matter.

Dude you're wasting time posting here when you could be stuffing your cakehole with cake.

Also beware the true nightmare of cake...

Eat protein and carbs 5 times a day, separated 2-4 hours apart each meal. You can have up to 80 grams of fat, preferably in the morning. This plan is for keeping your glycogen storage full to help you train hard and grow muscles. You can add more fat and carbs in the meals if you want to gain fat.