Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy 4/20

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
This day is always pure lifefuel for me, for a number of reasons:
-Anniversary of Columbine
-Der Führers birthday
-Excuse to abuse substances even more.

Not to mention, I was gifted with a nice avi, thanks to @Chudpreet

Anyways, happy 4/20 to all my brocels for the three aforementioned reasons; I hope you all find some enjoyment in today.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @KillNiggers @CruxGammata @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Corvus @Vlarke @Pixycel @Biowaste Removal

@Puppeter @TBIcel @IronsideCel @weaselbomber

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @KillNiggers @CruxGammata @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Corvus @Vlarke @Pixycel @Biowaste Removal
How could you not tag the man of the hour? :feelswhat:

@Adolf Hitler get in here mein führer.

How could you not tag the man of the hour? :feelswhat:

@Adolf Hitler get in here mein führer.
I would have, but he took a self-ban cause he's too busy so he wouldn't have been here to celebrate with us. :fuk:

I would have, but he took a self-ban cause he's too busy so he wouldn't have been here to celebrate with us. :fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/2Ko9TpduOhE?si=wKvBNI0Lt_VLhX-E

Didn't know he did that. Hope he returns in the near future.

DarkStarDown

another legendary avi @Chudpreet 10/10

Wait I just realized columbine was in 4/20, Harris and Klebold were more based than I thought :feelstrash:
I think that's part of the reason they picked the date kek.
Didn't know he did that. Hope he returns in the near future.
He should be, hopefully.

Ah, that song takes me back to Fallout 4, I need to start a new play through on that soon.

-Der Führers birthday

Anyways, happy 4/20 to all my brocels for the three aforementioned reasons; I hope you all find some enjoyment in today.
Have a Totally Wonderful day saar

I believed Eric Harris purposefully planned it to be on Hitler's birthday anniversary. He also planned to pilot a plane into the twin towers, 2 years before dancing israelis happened. Very based individual.

Harris and Klebold weren't incels, they were low-tier normies themselves, but they still hated normies and they will forever be keyed because of it.

Harris and Klebold weren't incels, they were low-tier normies themselves, but they still hated normies and they will forever be keyed because of it.
They would have been Incel in this day & age for sure, possibly even rotting on here with us.

The normies of yesterday are the Incels of today; the normies of today are the Incels of tomorrow. @Grim_Reaper

And yeah, they weren't Incels but they were "Incel adjacent" and people we could relate a lot with.

A true happy day and life fuel for me :feelsjuice:

you just know

Have a Totally Wonderful day saar
You too brocel, stay safe in Germany.
I believed Eric Harris purposefully planned it to be on Hitler's birthday anniversary. He also planned to pilot a plane into the twin towers, 2 years before dancing israelis happened. Very based individual.
Indeed he was.

Based day and high five my long or (close) distance cousin

Based day and high five my long or (close) distance cousin
FjynZj0WIAUFa90

Kek technically I'm closer to the Illyrians than you are. But yeah, based & high-five brothER.

It's already past 4/20 for me

Hell fuckin yea
I can't smoke the good stuff cause kikes torture me with their muh femdom rules
But I will be nicotine + alcoholmaxxing tonight :smonk::feelscomfy::feelsYall:

Sour Joker strain today.

IMG 4564

Based new avi..
I will most likely stick with my current one, for as long as .is will exist.
D-Fense is so relatable

-Der Führers birthday

DarkStarDown

another legendary avi @Chudpreet 10/10
As frustrating as the free versions of picsart & capcut are to use, it was nice to edit again; it’s been a year since I made any OCs, the last one I made was a variant of the SAm pfp I never ended up using.

I made a video edit too ‘cause I was missing RWgram. Used to see edits like this all the time from accounts like punished_goy and agarthanprince; I’ve barely made any video edits myself and haven’t done so in two years, so this is pretty amateur:

As frustrating as the free versions of picsart & capcut are to use, it was nice to edit again; it’s been a year since I made any OC avis, the last one I made was a variant of the SAm pfp I never ended up using.

I made a video edit too ‘cause I was missing RWgram. Used to see edits like this all the time from accounts like punished_goy and agarthanprince; I’ve barely made any video edits myself and haven’t done so in two years, so this is pretty amateur:

View attachment 1140462
Thanks once again man.

And Holy Based at that edit. :feelsLSD:

View attachment 1140462
Though I love the community on this forum and feel more accepted here than anywhere else, I feel so homesick for Instajew it’s crazy
Itsover

@Puppeter

Though I love the community on this forum and feel more accepted here than anywhere else, I feel so homesick for Instajew it’s crazy
Itsover

@Puppeter
After being away from that place for many, many, many years, I think I am ready to go back.

As frustrating as the free versions of picsart & capcut are to use, it was nice to edit again; it’s been a year since I made any OCs, the last one I made was a variant of the SAm pfp I never ended up using.

View attachment 1140462
Song name?

Klebold was 6'3". Automatic HTN

Indeed, who else should we perhaps include. :feelshehe:
The community there is mostly teens & guys our age, so oldcels will feel out of place. Other youngcel SFcels could join up, though.

@BoywithEarring was also there on RWgram; idk if he still is, though. He also hasn’t been active for more than a month :cryfeels:
Here’s a full version slowed to nearly the same exact speed and pitch as that edit audio:

I first heard this song in a Dylann Roof edit almost two years ago, and I’ve wanted to edit to it since

Last edited:
Klebold was 6'3". Automatic HTN
6'4", but apparently he was still bullied. Physically bullied as well. High school was really something else back in the 90's, something about jock culture.

Itsover

@Puppeter
Instagram is on top for content