Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Could it be possible that we are computer programs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I tell you why i think we are computer programs.
Software can be created the way you want, but your looks and all that cant.
I think we live in a simulation, a game like Sims but its called "Life".
I recently thought about that it could be possible. Chads & Stacy´s are made by cuck pro programmers and the rest is made by some beginner who doesnt learn anything new and how to improve to get better. So we pulled the ass card.
Now, i also believe that life is just scripted. But now, with the theory that it is just a simulation, played by someone is somehow more believable.
Did you already had situations where you thought like this or did you ever think about the possibility?
Maybe i am just turning into a psychcel.

No and avi suits thread :feelsjuice:

it's possible that people other than me are computer programs, even likely, but how can i be one if i'm sentient?
computer programs aren't sentient by nature, if i understand computers correctly.

I recently thought about that it could be possible. Chads & Stacy´s are made by cuck pro programmers and the rest is made by some beginner who doesnt learn anything new and how to improve to get better. So we pulled the ass card.
Now, i also believe that life is just scripted. But now, with the theory that it is just a simulation, played by someone is somehow more believable.
Did you already had situations where you thought like this or did you ever think about the possibility?
Chad and normies are just NPCs to me, but if I was made by a beginner programmer at least he made me decently smart

Yes and No. Some of use programs and some are real. Apparently, you are real bcz you asked this question.
I think we do live in a simulation but some of us are undoubtedly real. I wrote about it here:

No
If we were computer programs why would our masters allow a movie about people waking up from the computer program and fighting their masters (Matrix) to exist ?

Chads & Stacy´s are made by cuck pro programmers and the rest is made by some beginner
you're suggesting that each of us was individually programmed? No, I don't that's how it works at all.

If we're a simulation, what the simulation is actually doing is simulating very low level physics. We are the consequences of that. We are what results from simulating molecules and DNA and so on.

An incredibly powerful technological civilization (the owners of the simulation program) has no interest in individual primitive persons. If they're running simulations, they're simulating evolution. They don't give a shit about you personally. They certainly don't program you.

You're sort of "procedurally generated" except even that metaphor is at too high a level of abstraction. They don't write one procedure to generate trees and another to generate bacteria and another to generate people. There's one procedure and it implements the fundamental forces of nature. Given enough time, life (sometimes) results from it. And that would be of interest to beings a billion years ahead of us. They wouldn't be interested in your life.