Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could you guys work at a concentration camp?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Was watching Schindlers list and was watching the nazis execute people and was wondering what it must feel like to have that much power over someone, I imagine it would be sorta awesome for a while. How long would you be able to go until you come to your senses that you're pretty fucked up?

They didn’t see Jews as human, so they didn’t see it as fucked up. The same way all humans see incels.

Holocaust unfortunately never happened.

Won't help you if you're a POW and asked to help out in a concentration camp. You can say 'no' of course. Death Rate in eastern POW Camps above 50%. Look up who worked in those camps. Not only Germans.

They didn’t see Jews as human, so they didn’t see it as fucked up. The same way all humans see incels.
I haven't seen the movie yet, but in real life, I doubt this was always the case. True believers held this attitude, but for plenty of others, I bet they just didn't care enough to do anything. Would you risk your livelihood for strangers? Most people would not, namely if their country was in a World War and if their aim was to get by. People devalue those outside of their associates, especially when they face no legal penalty.

Was watching Schindlers list and was watching the nazis execute people and was wondering what it must feel like to have that much power over someone, I imagine it would be sorta awesome for a while. How long would you be able to go until you come to your senses that you're pretty fucked up?
Ok GrAYcel

Yeah . If they reopened fun parks like this. Sign me up .

Last edited: