Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't rape a foid if you have a small dick

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★
She wouldn't even be able to feel anything.

While I was in Korea, I heard of the term "riding the white horse". The term was derived from Japanese soldiers who were short compared to the dutch women they enslaved and turned into sex slaves back in WWII. Because of the height difference, the raping looked somewhat similar to riding a horse, and hence the term.
Korean Changs prowling the bars and clubs of Itaewon and Gangnam for foreign white pussy adopted that term.

But is it really rape if the woman can't feel anything? Imagine being a big white Amazonian towering over the tiny Japanese soldier trying to "rape" you and his dick can only go as far as between your butt cheeks, and if he manages to get inside your pussy it's like a sausage being thrown down an open door hallway. You're just humoring him at that point.

Tiny dick men are fucked. You literally can't even rape a foid if you want to (in minecraft).

A small dick is perfect for rape. She is every bit as disgusted and you are making sure she doesn't feel ANY unnecessary pleasure.

It should be legal for sub 7" dicklets to rape foids, since they shouldn't feel anything in the first place.

Because of the height difference, the raping looked somewhat similar to riding a horse, and hence the term.
But is it really rape if the woman can't feel anything? Imagine being a big white Amazonian towering over the tiny Japanese soldier trying to "rape" you and his dick can only go as far as between your butt cheeks, and if he manages to get inside your pussy it's like a sausage being thrown down an open door hallway
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

wait i never heard this before how japs get to dutch sluts in ww2?

How did Dutch foids end up there?
And how it like riding a horse? Seems like they would have to be pinned down, so the imagery is confusing.

And how it like riding a horse? Seems like they would have to be pinned down, so the imagery is confusing.
I guess it has something to do with the fact that Japs took Dutch Ost Indies (or Indonesia) at some point of a war.
I condemn rape btw

A small dick is perfect for rape. She is every bit as disgusted and you are making sure she doesn't feel ANY unnecessary pleasure.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

A question that needs answering.

I suppose it was doggy style

I condone rape btw

Oh well

Good thing I still have my trusty cane.

In dværgen - the movie of my avi - my avi guy fucked a heroin whore with his cane...

@Ron.Belgrade @benzocel @BlackCel_from_ZA never began for dickcels :feelscry::feelsrope:

She wouldn't even be able to feel anything.

While I was in Korea, I heard of the term "riding the white horse". The term was derived from Japanese soldiers who were short compared to the dutch women they enslaved and turned into sex slaves back in WWII. Because of the height difference, the raping looked somewhat similar to riding a horse, and hence the term.
Korean Changs prowling the bars and clubs of Itaewon and Gangnam for foreign white pussy adopted that term.

But is it really rape if the woman can't feel anything? Imagine being a big white Amazonian towering over the tiny Japanese soldier trying to "rape" you and his dick can only go as far as between your butt cheeks, and if he manages to get inside your pussy it's like a sausage being thrown down an open door hallway. You're just humoring him at that point.

Tiny dick men are fucked. You literally can't even rape a foid if you want to (in minecraft).
Brutal