Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory couldn’t i use my citizenship to attract some foreigner to marry me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35134
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35134

Self-banned
-
I mean that’s basically the only thing that’s somewhat valuable in my possession but then they’d just find a way to divorce and keep citizenship

Not to mention the ensuing divorce rape, GrAYtard

they will probably just murder you and disappear

Well, are you willing to move-out of the country , to escape inceldom ?. :feelsmage:

I thought of European-foid-rape-maxxin but I'm not sure I'll survivor the boat-trip (and I don't know any smugglers) .

Not to mention the ensuing divorce rape, GrAYtard

Are you white? If so, JBW is a much researched phenomenon

Well, are you willing to move-out of the country , to escape inceldom ?. :feelsmage:

I thought of European-foid-rape-maxxin but I'm not sure I'll survivor the boat-trip (and I don't know any smugglers) .
well I live in the us so maybe some foreigner would move for citizenship if they want entry
Are you white? If so, JBW is a much researched phenomenon
I am

you bring her to the us , she becomes a citizen she rape divorce you and take all your money

But not the divorce rape aspect that comes along with it :feelsthink:
Fair enough, but I'm so used to seeing divorce leading to rape that I see them as one and the same now.

well I live in the us so maybe some foreigner would move for citizenship if they want
Not sure how that answers my question but ok :feelsmage:

You already white in us. Just join islam and jbw your way through the ranks. Go to a mosque after larping for 2 years and tell them I'm searching for a wife. :feelsugh:

You easily can, you have to be at least a 4 tough and she have to be a 4 or a sub 4 to have some chance of not being divorce raped.
I won't risk it myself, and you would properly be cucking the male population of her country and I myself can't live with cucking fellow incels.

You easily can, you have to be at least a 4 tough and she have to be a 4 or a sub 4 to have some chance of not being divorce raped.
I won't risk it myself, and you would properly be cucking the male population of her country and I myself can't live with cucking fellow incels.
ik but otherwise ascending is impossible it’s a hard dilemma

Giga cope
She will leave you with a broken heart and a rape n assault accusations.

how can they just do that do men have no right to defend themselves against a lie
Theoretically, u could, but you’d start at a marked disadvantage vs a hole, GrAYtard.

or have we forgotten how everything in soyciety favors toilets? Laws and the justice system are no exception

Get one from cambodia or philippines, but if you bring her home you are fucked

if you choose a pigmy or bushman,they will likely be loyal to you

Why don't you rape where you live (Algeria?)?

Don't you have easier to ascend in Algeria?

Can't you pay for sex in Algeria? If those are your reasons not to move, then you must have thousands of euros to pay for the smugglers. Can't you pay for sex using that money? Rape is much more expensive than paying for sex. One intercourse (foid trying to stop it) and you go to prison for 5 years or something and must pay tens of thousands in addition to that.

Scenario number 1: She stays in a loveless marriage with you while fucking chad on the side. (Betabuxx)

Scenario number 2: She divorce rapes you the moment she gets her citizenship.

It may be a solution imo but she would divorce once she gets her papers

Don't worry about divorce rape. If you play your cards right and do adequate research you can easily marry an ethnic foid looking to escape poverty.

Why don't you rape where you live (Algeria?)?
Because I don't want to be beheaded by an angry mob. Or executed by the law. a 15 years old boy with his friend raped a loli and got caught after months of manhunt investigations. The outrage sparked the entire country to go berserk and demand the death penalty for the boys and so it happened. I'm desperate but not that brave. Even if i survived the mob. I won't survive the prison then the entire country wil put me in a death row.
Can't you pay for sex in Algeria?
Unless you're filthy rich or involved with underground crime and local gangs. No you can't. it's a muslim country. It's not exactly a place where conseuneal sex out of woodlock is tolerated. Let alone prostitution.
If those are your reasons not to move, then you must have thousands of euros to pay for the smugglers
we pay in dinar, couple millions really not that much dinar isn't worth shit. According to my friend whose friends did it, if you know the smuggler and are on good terms he or they will do it for free. And if not, the chances that you'll be fucked are very high. If you pay them they'll most likely take you to the middle of the ocean in nowhere. Stab you, strip you of anything you brought along+clothes. Throw you out and let you drown. Happens quite often. More people return dead than the ones who make it out alive. If you don't pay them , they'll probably do it anyway. And if you somehow fell off and couldn't swim. They're not going to help you.

I looked into it. I considered this option for so long but I'm not likely going to make it alive if I do.
Rape is much more expensive than paying for sex. One intercourse (foid trying to stop it) and you go to prison for 5 years or something and must pay tens of thousands in addition to that.
Are those are the consequences of rape on Europe applied to illegal immigrants?. I don't claim that it's less bad than here. But somthing just tells me that if i were ever to rapemaxx then Europe will be a safer bet. But Of course none of it sounds appealing.

Don't. You'll end up getting attached to her and she will inevitably leave you once her citizenship comes through or however that works.

Because I don't want to be beheaded by an angry mob. Or executed by the law. a 15 years old boy with his friend raped a loli and got caught after months of manhunt investigations. The outrage sparked the entire country to go berserk and demand the death penalty for the boys and so it happened. I'm desperate but not that brave. Even if i survived the mob. I won't survive the prison then the entire country wil put me in a death row.

Unless you're filthy rich or involved with underground crime and local gangs. No you can't. it's a muslim country. It's not exactly a place where conseuneal sex out of woodlock is tolerated. Let alone prostitution.

we pay in dinar, couple millions really not that much dinar isn't worth shit. According to my friend whose friends did it, if you know the smuggler and are on good terms he or they will do it for free. And if not, the chances that you'll be fucked are very high. If you pay them they'll most likely take you to the middle of the ocean in nowhere. Stab you, strip you of anything you brought along+clothes. Throw you out and let you drown. Happens quite often. More people return dead than the ones who make it out alive. If you don't pay them , they'll probably do it anyway. And if you somehow fell off and couldn't swim. They're not going to help you.

I looked into it. I considered this option for so long but I'm not likely going to make it alive if I do.

Are those are the consequences of rape on Europe applied to illegal immigrants?. I don't claim that it's less bad than here. But somthing just tells me that if i were ever to rapemaxx then Europe will be a safer bet. But Of course none of it sounds appealing.
can't you get a travel VISA to enter Europe and stuck year

can't you get a travel VISA to enter Europe and stuck year
I'm not rich. And what are you suggesting exactly?. That I pay money i don't have to travel just to rape? Or pay money that I don't have to travel then pay a prostitute with again , money that I don't have ?.

Prostitution in Algeria is legal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Algeria

I've seen documents on TV from muslim countries where they issue temporary marriages (for like 30 minutes!) for prostitution purposes! Or marry and get divorce after 1 hour etc.

So you would come if possible? Don't you have easier to ascend in Algeria? Keep in mind that practically every native young man that you'd see in the streets wants to kill you (if the police stopped being cucked, that would happen).

Of course rape laws apply to everybody. Of course illegal and legal immigrants will be deported after serving the prison sentence. Fine and compensation money is part of the penalty.

I'm not rich. And what are you suggesting exactly?. That I pay money i don't have to travel just to rape? Or pay money that I don't have to travel then pay a prostitute with again , money that I don't have ?.
you said you want to rapemax in Europe, so if you can travel to Europe no need to pay smuggler

How to get divorceraped the fast and easy way.

I did not say it was illegal. I said it was not tolerated. you really wouldn't wanna ask a man in the streets where you can have sexual intercourse unless you want a fight. And if you think it's an open business for everyone, then you're defiantly not familiar with the country. Sex tourism and sexpats had always been part of the coastal areas since the french colonisation. Like I told you. Unless you're filthy rich...

I've seen documents on TV from muslim countries where they issue temporary marriages (for like 30 minutes!) for prostitution purposes! Or marry and get divorce after 1 hour etc.
Ah. nikah al mutah. You think I'll be here if cunts wanted to marry me just to have sex with me?. :feelsseriously: nikah al mutah is about attraction or shitload of money to spare. Now why would a foid be attracted to me if not for my money, and if I had money why would I Marry a whore just to divorce her then give her my money. If i had proper money I'll be marries to any cute virgin I want. Any skin colour too.
So you would come if possible? Don't you have easier to ascend in Algeria? Keep in mind that practically every native young man that you'd see in the streets wants to kill you (if the police stopped being cucked, that would happen).
There's no reason for me to say no. Those natives should worry about the real world where it is happening and they're doing nothing. Not some poorcel fantasies.
Of course rape laws apply to everybody. Of course illegal and legal immigrants will be deported after serving the prison sentence. Fine and compensation money is part of the penalty
Oh , i wasn't asking because I thought there's different treatment for them. I'm just not familiar with European laws. That's all .
you said you want to rapemax in Europe, so if you can travel to Europe no need to pay smuggler
Who said I was planning to pay anyone?. I said I thought about finding a smuggler that's all.

Last edited:
If i had proper money I'll be marries to any cute virgin I want.
he meant "married" probably. BAN THIS GOOD-LOOKING MOGGER, WHO IS INCEL ONLY BECAUSE HE IS MONEYLESS, NOT BECAUSE BEING UNATTRACTIVE.

he meant "married" probably. BAN THIS GOOD-LOOKING MOGGER, WHO IS INCEL ONLY BECAUSE HE IS MONEYLESS, NOT BECAUSE BEING UNATTRACTIVE.
it's called betabuxxing my new friend. :feelsseriously:

Yes my grammar is shit. But on my defense it's usually not this bad. I'm just extremely sick. :cryfeels: