Countries are banning public gatherings and forcing bars/clubs, even restaurants to shut down. How does this fit in with "tinder is not real life"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
53d 7h 5m
When hospitals get filled up with sick, governments lash out and do the above. China did it, Italy did it, USA will probably do it.

Now if socializing in public with strangers or even with friends is damn near outlawed, can someone explain exactly how tinder is still "not real life"?

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Peter Englert
-
5d 10h 47m
only copers say tinder isn't an accurate reflection of reality, most women use tinder

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
Tinder = real life

And lmao at governments not being able to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

If there was any ONE THING we expect our governments to be able to do, it's to stop a virus from spreading. And they can't even do that.

Why trust these clowns to do anything else?

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
-
18d 5h 42m
It was bound to happen

Its de facto illegal to interact with a female who hasn't matched with you on tinder now

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Veteran
-
8d 8h 4m
foids will have chads delivered to their house like pizza once the quarantines kick off in the west. JFL at incels thinking that holes and 8+ males will feel isolated like ourselves

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
29d 10h 5m
tinder bumble badoo okcupid pof have been real life for many years now

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
55d 17h 58m
lifefuel for monkcels, perfect opportunity for fasting

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
33d 13h 43m
Tinder have replaced reality tbh, why would a foid risk being out in public with normies greedy beady eyes leering at her when she can call Chad over in a few seconds.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
29d 10h 5m
instagram tiktok facebook snapchat etc. as well
myspace also reflected real life in the early 2000's. i remember my incel profile with basically no friends while all of the GL guys and all females had a shit ton of friends and comments on their pages and pics

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
62d 3h 38m
myspace also reflected real life in the early 2000's. i remember my incel profile with basically no friends while all of the GL guys and all females had a shit ton of friends and comments on their pages and pics
brutal tbh. Getting "friends" on myspace isn't too hard but I almost never got comments