Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couples, Couples everywhere

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Hey brocels, today is Friday. I went to a local ice cream shop to enjoy a cup of ice cream. I walked inside, it was empty, there was only one employee in front. It was quiet and there was nothing to distract me. I looked around. As I took a glance at the storage room behind the ice cream station, I saw a male employee and female employee kissing each other in the lips, they were around my age. I felt offended by this sighting. My day is ruined :feelsUgh:

Hey brocels, today is Friday. I went to a local ice cream shop to enjoy a cup of ice cream. I walked inside, it was empty, there was only one employee in front. It was quiet and there was nothing to distract me. I looked around. As I took a glance at the storage room behind the ice cream station, I saw a male employee and female employee kissing each other in the lips, they were around my age. I felt offended by this sighting. My day is ruined :feelsUgh:
It's over for icecreamcels :cryfeels:

Go ER on those Bitches
in escape from Tarkov videogame

Remember that they're getting paid on the clock to kiss and make out.

I can't even go to my school's dining hall without running a gauntlet of couples and groups of attractive girls. Sometimes I feel insane. I just want my fucking lunch.