Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't even go down to the fucking corner shop without being mogged!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
OK, I got back from a small corner shop thats around less than a minute away from my place.
I went down there to get sandwiches and cherry coke.

Well, on my way over there, this fucking couple was walking towards me and walked pass me.
They were holding hands, and the guy was your token average normie.
He was chatting to her about something while she was quiet.
As they walked past me, she was looking down at my shoes, my black knock-off doc martins,
I'm not a complete expert on foid behaviour due to being a spergy boy, so I don't know what exactly this signals from her.
I don't think she even looked at me.

Fucking seriously!
Oh, and best of all, because we're closer to April, the weather will warm up a bit more.
It's fucking freezing here where I am right now.
And when weather warms up, they'll be an absolute fuck load more couples on the street mogging everybody.
There'll be foids wearing revealing clothes, showing off skin for their chad, normie prettyboy boyfriends.

And the good side though, I enjoyed those sandwiches.
I got 2 packages, one was chicken and bacon, the other was ham and boiled egg, both with mayo on soft white bread.

Last edited:
Bump for my bro

are you able to go to store when its dark out? this way you dont have to put up with that shit.

are you able to go to store when its dark out? this way you dont have to put up with that shit.
That corner shop is not open all night.
Only a small handful of shops are open at night and my town has quite a big nightlife.
So again, there'll be couples and friends being together, having fun and enjoying life.
I know of one corner shop thats open all night and not in town, but it's too faraway.

If somebody did that to me I'd spit on the ground in front of them

If somebody did that to me I'd spit on the ground in front of them
I would attack them if I had a blunt solid object and if i could get away with it.

OK, I got back from a small corner shop thats around less than a minute away from my place.
I went down there to get sandwiches and cherry coke.

Well, on my way over there, this fucking couple was walking towards me and walked pass me.
They were holding hands, and the guy was your token average normie.
He was chatting to her about something while she was quiet.
As they walked past me, she was looking down at my shoes, my black knock-off doc martins,
I'm not a complete expert on foid behaviour due to being a spergy boy, so I don't know what exactly this signals from her.
I don't think she even looked at me.

Fucking seriously!
Oh, and best of all, because we're closer to April, the weather will warm up a bit more.
It's fucking freezing here where I am right now.
And when weather warms up, they'll be an absolute fuck load more couples on the street mogging everybody.
There'll be foids wearing revealing clothes, showing off skin for their chad, normie prettyboy boyfriends.

I got 2 packages, one was chicken and bacon, the other was ham and boiled egg, both with mayo on soft white bread.
Constantly getting mogged is painful, I just wanna hurt them.

This is brutal, I relate hard to this.

Also, very warm weather is pure suicide fuel for me because it means I need to wear T-shirts with shorts sleeves, then my subhuman wrists and thin arms get exposed. I get wristmogged even by most women, shit is insane.

At least some lifefuel

I remember a couple laughing at me, I wanted to go ER that moment.

what matters in the end is the cope, who gives a shit about random ass fags? you do you king

Constantly getting mogged is painful, I just wanna hurt them.
so true, it's always unexpected places to get mogged, for example, going to the store, going to buy pizza, it's more common to get mogged in crowded places, that's were I get mogged the most

It's brutal when you live on the edge of town with no supermarkets.

It's brutal when you live on the edge of town with no supermarkets.
I live 2 minutes away from town with a lidl a short walk away.
The corner shops here are a lot closer.

I live 2 minutes away from town with a lidl a short walk away.
The corner shops here are a lot closer.
Lucky you! However do currycels still own cornershops even in sea side towns in your experience?

Lucky you! However do currycels still own cornershops even in sea side towns in your experience?
I don't live in a seaside town.
But yeah, one shop is run by a family of Sri Lankens, and another a is run by this baldy four eyed boy and his brother.
Their not white, they look arab(?), but they also employ two white boys, this fat fuck and wannabe metalhead.

I don't live in a seaside town.
But yeah, one shop is run by a family of Sri Lankans, and another a is run by this baldy four eyed boy and his brother.
Their not white, they look arab(?), but they also employ two white boys, this fat fuck and wannabe metalhead.
My bad then, I assumed you did since in a previous thread your town has events where moggers show up. However corner shops man they're like the 1 stop shop. :lul:

Yeah, this is one of the reasons why I hate going outside (just touch grass bro!!). You step out of the safety of your room and you're suddenly reminded that you're an ugly loser and everyone else is not. Fucking hell.