Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Couples feed off the energy of single miserable subhumans

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Call it bullshit if you wan, but I'm convinced there's something that drives couples to rubb their love on the face of subhumans. Maybe it's the need for attention, validation, evilness, or something more mystical, but it seems that couples get stronger when they're around miserable single men.

For example, I'm a fucking magnet for couples, for some reason they always come near me to make out in front of me everywhere. If I'm on the bus, a couple sits in the seat in front of me and kiss when there are other empty sits. If I'm inside the elevator, a couple always runs to get in with me and make out. If I'm working, they're always come next to my desk to flirt.

On the contrary, couples (or better said the foids in the relationship) won't show love to their partners if no sub8 male is around, and if they can't find subhumans around for a long time, they will broke up. Maybe that's why foids always want to date in places with many people around, cause they know there will be plenty of sad men there.

So, stay the fuck away from happy couples brocels, let them die of hunger.

nah, they just want to fuck and do sexual things all the time (even though sex isn't that good :soy: ) and they have no regard for who people like us feel about their openess
tbh

High IQ observation thread, can relate. Someone post that clip of the graduationcel getting mogged by said couple

We're as incels are just invisible to them, they can't ignore a high tier normie or a Chad, they won't do shit with chad nearby.