Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel COVID fucked any chance I had at a college life.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
My college years were 2020-2024. 2020-2021 year was completely online.

So now I am wrapping up my last year of college and I am just thinking to myself... what if I had just one more year of making friends, meeting people. I feel like i was on an upward trajectory in terms of making male friends, and then its all coming to an end now.

I was robbed an entire year of a period in my life which is supposed to be a major milestone in forming social relationships.

⠀⠀it was over before it even began⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀

It wasn't COVID. It was the government who decided to lock everything down, and boomers who demanded lockdowns and mandates so they could live another few years.

Lol you went to college. Enjoy the debt.

It wasn't COVID. It was the government who decided to lock everything down, and boomers who demanded lockdowns and mandates so they could live another few years.

Yeah obviously COVID isnt real but the lockdowns n shiet caused by our god fauci

Which country you live in?

I am in a similar situation to yours but however as i thought about it maybe nothing would have happened anyways. Covid or no covid we are still losers

I am in a similar situation to yours but however as i thought about it maybe nothing would have happened anyways. Covid or no covid we are still losers
Maybe. But at least male friends would have increased
It's great how you still have motivation to do all these things. I just want to LDAR.
The motivation is that I can dump my money into surgerymaxxing and looksmaxing. The truth is most people here are salvageable with surgery. Most people here arent horribly deformed.

You don’t realize how lucky you are. Don’t go to college classes, just don’t.

Same, 2020 was also my first year in the college and it was the most depressing year of my life. Also my second year wasn't perfect because in the first semester we had a hybrid classes, which means that some days were at the Uni, and some were still online, so it also complicated my social life in the Uni. It's actually a miracle now that I think off it that I was able to form any friendships in the college

The same thing happened to me, and I was also fucking mad about it. The truth is, though, that most likely nothing would change because if something were to change, it would already change sooner. There is always more time, until there isn´t. Teen love, early 20s, mid-20s, late 20s, early 30s. You still think it is about to happen, but if it did not happen in the early 20s as the latest, then it will never happen.

If the likehood of going without love from 13 to 30 is insanely low, and despite the insanely low odds, it still happens, then there was never any likehood to begin with.

If you really wanna know, you can use the search engine to stalk me and find it out yourself, arrogant youngcel faggot. Know your place and respect your elders :feelsbaton:

Government overreach fucked any chance I had at a college life.​

There. Fixed it for you.

It's ok. There's nothing you can do to resolve the problem.