Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Covid is exposing how unbearably irritating, dumb, and annoying foids truly are

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Karen's In the Wild is probably one of the best channels on YouTube because it exposes foids what they are, emotionally immature children who have tantrums when they can't boss around complete strangers the same way they boss around everyone else in their life.

Just look at this new one posted a couple days ago about grocery store bitches all getting yelling at eachother. How the fuck could anyone deal with these people. I think maybe it's time to order a bodycam for myself so I have proof of it when it happens to me.

View: https://youtu.be/Jm1sr1GItFQ

Women are demonic parasites who think they're gods and everyone should kneel in front of them and follow their orders.

The brutal thing is that they already get treated like this by 99 percent of men and soyciety in general.

White women = pure evil

They're not privilegemaxxed to white extent
If they were born and live in western nations they definitely are. At least in Germany I see it with arab foids.
But third-world women definitely are more tolerable

Karen's In the Wild is probably one of the best channels on YouTube because it exposes foids what they are, emotionally immature children who have tantrums when they can't boss around complete strangers the same way they boss around everyone else in their life.

Just look at this new one posted a couple days ago about grocery store bitches all getting yelling at eachother. How the fuck could anyone deal with these people. I think maybe it's time to order a bodycam for myself so I have proof of it when it happens to me.

View: https://youtu.be/Jm1sr1GItFQ

There needs to be an incel show where a guy goes into bars or nightclubs with a secret body cam showing how women can be such total vicious shits when being approached. I would watch that show. :feelsjuice:

White women = pure evil
Most pampered group of humans on this earth. No wonder their entitlement is through the roof and they bitch about little things. They are treated like untouchable gods by society.

Last edited:
Most pampered group of humans in this earth. No wonder their entitled is through the roof and they bitch about little things. They are treated like untouchable gods in the society.

There needs to be an incel show where a guy goes into bars or nightclubs with a secret body cam showing how women can be such total vicious shits when being approached. I would watch that show. :feelsjuice:
I would watch that, too, before it got (((cancelled))) faster than our freedoms in light of (((cOvId))).

They're not privilegemaxxed to white extent
Doesn't matter, all foids have the same nature, which means all foids are evil regardless of their race or status. Just because ethnic women are not privileged doesn't mean they're not evil. But yes I agree that white women in the west are allowed to freely and openly behave in their true evil nature while ethnic women are not allowed to in their third world countries.

Last edited:
If they were born and live in western nations they definitely are. At least in Germany I see it with arab foids.
But third-world women definitely are more tolerable
This true. Westernized ethnic foids are just as bad, if not worse than the local White ones.

Most pampered group of humans on this earth. No wonder their entitlement is through the roof and they bitch about little things. They are treated like untouchable gods by society.
:bigbrain:

’Tis not a case of love or hate with womenfolk we see,
It is for gold they hug a man, like parasites a tree.