Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No matter how old foids are, They will still find a way to bully incels.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Just walked to the grocery store, it was empty, Went to goto another store and 3 lolis take the whole sidewalk, Im scared of being called a pedo so i just walk further back, Then i speed up a bit because store is closing soon; The lolis wont let me pass and when they do, They trashtalk me behind my back, Its not my fault they take up the entire sidewalk, They also purposefully stopped every 3 second.

Why doesnt people have decency to let people thru anymore? Why does there always have to be a situation???

I should have yelled, Could you let me thru your taking up the whole road so no one is able to pass, They also walked extremely slow just to piss me off, I kept cool tho and just walked until i saw an oppertunity to walk to the side and then move around so i could finally walk faster, Grocery store was literally RIGHT INFRONT OF ME, Almost closing time, I had to speed up somehow.

This isnt the first time, Another time, Normies did this and blocked the road so i had to take extra time to get to the location i was going.

I got my groceries howewer-

IM DONE WITH PEOPLE!

Last edited:
Yep as they get older they get more bitter and nasty . Speaking to u mom

Mom doesnt give a shit about me, Only stepdad does.

The original story in the media is that the stepdad is an asshole, Not always the case.

Do they get bitter when they grow up because of bluepilled subhumans?

nigga just say "hey excuse me" and be on your way:lul:

also wtf ive never seen someone refer to real little girls as lolis

nigga just say "hey excuse me" and be on your way:lul:

also wtf ive never seen someone refer to real little girls as lolis
They saw me 3 times trying to pass, They just snickered and laugh, It wouldnt work.

Me speeding up and signaling that i want to pass and yet nothing.

And yes, I hate kids from beforehand, They always have something negative to say about my appearance or they follow me around on bikes because i look a lil funny.

Last edited:
They saw me 3 times trying to pass, They just snickered and laugh, It wouldnt work.

Me speeding up and signaling that i want to pass and yet nothing.

And yes, I hate kids from beforehand, They always have something negative to say about my appearance.
i fucking hate little kids man
logan-was-willing-to-kick-the-kids-during-hostel-and-that-v0-m874d88524ta1.png

i fucking hate little kids man
logan-was-willing-to-kick-the-kids-during-hostel-and-that-v0-m874d88524ta1.png
Agree, They need to be put in concentration camps and Re-educated, Not a death camp by any means but re education about basic human decency, And uggos should have free food delivered to the door, Going outside as an uggo is suifuel because something bad always has to happen.

Do they get bitter when they grow up because of bluepilled subhumans?
Most likely . Having a Incel like me as son knows she will get no grandchildren and hopeless gambler of a partner means she will always have to work until day she dies .

Most likely . Having a Incel like me as son knows she will get no grandchildren and hopeless gambler of a partner means she will always have to work until day she dies .
Your mother?

LoL whenever my parents asks, When will you have little ones, I tell them, I didnt get the good genetics my brother did or i point at my jew nose and tell them im unattractive and women dont find me physically attractive, So i just try and forget about my male duty, Its not like i havent tried, I was a gymbro back in the day, I had hopes, I tried talking to females, I finished college, Im debt free, Yet they always call me out on my jew nose, Me having a good personality and open mind to get to know people still bullied and tortured because i dont fit the standards of the 13 millisecond lobe in the brain that determines likeability due to looks.

Last edited:
you were supposed to stay behind them and enjoy the view

Yep she always blame me for being born as a premature baby ruined her life
Mine keeps telling me, Bullshit your handsome, Meanwhile nose looking like its gonna fall apart, Huge eyes with dark circles sticking out, and rainbow shaped eyebrows like a c shape rotated, And skinnyfat bloating in face i cannot get rid off no matter how much i jog or healthy i eat.

Only way i was able to was physically torture myself with chewing gum, jogging, And starvation at once.
Still nothing good came out of being lean either.

you were supposed to stay behind them and enjoy the view
I dont enjoy time flying by and the grocery closing, I made it just in time.

inhib mogs me
All they had to do was move and then they wouldnt have me breathing down theyre neck, The sidewalk is widely narrow and 3 of them walking next to eachother and they see others wanting to pass, Nope apparently not they just ignore it and snicker among themselves.

Nah, Im walking with extreme chronic pain, I dont need this shit happening to me.
ah, couldn't be me. sorry to hear that brocel

the average foid acts like an entitled whore cunt for most of her sad pathetic life, I wish them the worst and hope they all go trans to close the cycle sooner

the average foid acts like an entitled whore cunt for most of her sad pathetic life, I wish them the worst and hope they all go trans to close the cycle sooner
I wish they would actually see us as humans, And they tell us to have a good personality, GOTO tiktok and you will see all the misandry they say online, Dont just say its on the internet, This is IRL people living in irl cities or places on this planet posting this, People post theyre true self online, For example they make shame of someone short or ugly, Now its an ick if a man has been in a hospital before, So if you get to hospital its over for you.

This is EXACTLY what i mean when subhumans don't get any help. Not even by "normies". We tend to believe that normal people are kind and inclusive but it's not true.

There's definitely nothing wrong with dead, euthanasia or suicide. How a place like this could have been made by a God full of love? If he doesn't show mercy when letting those subhumans exist. Retards, down syndrome, autism, and other disabilities... How??? AND WHY ARE WE BLAMING THE PEOPLE THAT COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THEY ARE IN SITUATIONS LIKE THESE?

Being ugly/deformed is worse than being death. You're truly alone and with an inescapable pain.

Sadly it seems that they will never be punished. It's always like this. Even with Chads they NEVER have any repercussions. Just fuck it man this world is too much.

That's happened to me before. If it's just women, I'd recommend shoving your way in between them. As long as they aren't with a guy, you won't get attacked.