Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Covid symptoms seem unreal to me

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Today I confirmed I have covid because I cannot smell nor taste anything :lasereyes::lasereyes:

I still can't process how I ate a hamburger and then a pie and I felt no fucking taste from any of those, I just tried smelling lemon, onions and other things and I can't!

Fucking surreal man

Have you tried hot chilli peppers yet?

fuck that shit :mask::feelstrash:

My family is also mad at me because I am the only one to present symptoms but haven't taken the test yet, when it is obvious that one of them infected me since I never leave the house, while my sisters party every weekend. Kek

Yes, I ate spicy food today and nothing either.
It's surreal man I'm still processing it.
That sounds rather interesting, I like eating raw chillies as a snack so not feeling the heat would be an experience.
my sisters party every weekend. Kek
They probably caught it off some guy they hooked up with and infected the entire family in the name of dick. Pretty soon it'll be monkey pox being transmitted and spread by people who fuck.

Covid started when I was in highschool and I spit all over my bullies computer:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: It was the last day so never found out what happened

That sounds rather interesting, I like eating raw chillies as a snack so not feeling the heat would be an experience.

They probably caught it off some guy they hooked up with and infected the entire family in the name of dick. Pretty soon it'll be monkey pox being transmitted and spread by people who fuck.
Hopefully I'll be living on my own by then