Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to rope, but my survival instinct won't let me

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
I have no one. No friends, never had a best friend because they all ditch me for someone else sooner or later and I barely touched a woman so much as been in a relationship. There's no hope for me.

Most of my family disowned me because of my unbearable bitch mother turned them against me, so I have no fucking one.

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't keep up with life, and I have absolutely nothing to live for and I can't exist without the emptiness inside. The only thing stopping me is my survival instinct.

I could have a bottle of pills in my hand and swallow it all but my hand forces me not to. I've stood near the ledge of a bridge but my nerves force my body away. I would love to just get a gun and end it with one quick motion but getting a gun is super hard where I am.

I'm sick of being alive. I've even tried drinking to get past the misery and my instincts to force myself to do it, but I still can't seem to rope. How the fuck am I supposed to kill myself? I hate my stupid fucking body for not letting me do it!

JUST KILL ME!!!! KILL ME!!! LET ME FUCKING KILL MYSELF!!!!!

Why rope when you could just become a police officer and abuse foids

Same, I've been fighting demons this week
Depression has kicked me hard again

Same, I've been fighting demons this week
Depression has kicked me hard again
Going through the same thing … For how long do we keep living like that ?

Going through the same thing … For how long do we keep living like that ?
I have no clue. I guess there just needs to be one more thing to push us over the edge to have the nerve to rope. Whoever said suicide is easy has never attempted.

I have no clue. I guess there just needs to be one more thing to push us over the edge to have the nerve to rope. Whoever said suicide is easy has never attempted.
Just do whatever you feel like man. But just know that beyond this parasitic society there lies a bountiful land (nature), just waiting to get discovered...