Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal COVID19 HIATUS

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★★
Well got a little scare. Just spent past week at hospital for what was initially thought to be COVID; until tests came back negative. Turns out just a really bad bronchitis and flu. So gradual return to work, and 1st day back chad took opportunity to test his stand up routine at my expense, in front of his harem:

"Jeezus buddy, the real strain of the virus isnt even attracted to you!!!!hahahahahaha"

I suppose he's right, just normie flu for my incel ass.:feelsUgh:

That's some potent ragefuel

You can only hope hE contRacts the virus.

Initially, yes...but ive come to accept there me be some truth to his comment.
Thats not the point man he humiliated you in front of a bunch of people that shouldn't be accepted

Cough on him.

Well got a little scare. Just spent past week at hospital for what was initially thought to be COVID; until tests came back negative. Turns out just a really bad bronchitis and flu. So gradual return to work, and 1st day back chad took opportunity to test his stand up routine at my expense, in front of his harem:

"Jeezus buddy, the real strain of the virus isnt even attracted to you!!!!hahahahahaha"

I suppose he's right, just normie flu for my incel ass.:feelsUgh:
Spit in his coffee, fucking faggot deserves nothing but death for saying something as unnecessary as that.

The fact that you didn't rearrange his organs right there makes you a cuck

It was a bad joke anyway.

Tell him to STFU and mind his own business.
Do you reply back? You defenetely should because if u don't he is clearly bulling you

The fact that you didn't rearrange his organs right there makes you a cuck
I'm already a cuck, that has been established far before this event! Like the message in your post: I am a background character in someone elses story!
Do you reply back? You defenetely should because if u don't he is clearly bulling you
Of course hes bullying me!!! I did reply back (trying to be funny) and said "you're right thankfully only you can attract the real thing, we can only hope soon" to which everyone gasped. Then this stacy chick just looked at me in disgust shaking her head...and asked me: "did you really just wish that upon someone??"

Last edited:
I'm already a cuck, that has been established far before this event! Like the message in your post: I am a background character in someone elses story!

Of course hes bullying me!!! I did reply back (trying to be funny) and said "you're right thankfully only you can attract the real thing, we can only hope soon" to which everyone gasped. Then this stacy chick just looked at me in disgust shaking her head...and asked me: "did you really just wish that upon someone??"
Based but no need to be funny as long as you reckt him with words, also lifefuel for triggering that stacy she really only expects chad to say shit like that.

covid is a virus which is popular in the media and society obessed with it. so due to hypergamy it will ignore incels

Based but no need to be funny as long as you reckt him with words, also lifefuel for triggering that stacy she really only expects chad to say shit like that.
Thanks for the support and encouragement. Nice to know we have each other

covid is a virus which is popular in the media and society obessed with it. so due to hypergamy it will ignore incels
Literal lifefuel :feelsautistic: even if it’s a cuck virus and not a real thing like anthrax

Screenshot 20200925 103037 MeWe

Then this stacy chick just looked at me in disgust shaking her head...and asked me: "did you really just wish that upon someone??"
Classic. If roles were reversed they would gasp upon you making the initial statement and applaud when chad made that witty response. Looks are everything.

I had a flu a few weeks ago. I still self-isolated because I am a high inhib pussy who doesn't exploit viruses for my own amusement or revenge.

Classic. If roles were reversed they would gasp upon you making the initial statement and applaud when chad made that witty response. Looks are everything.
Bang on. I think maybe I was hoping for the same effect from everyone when i gave my response. Lookin to be funny, instead they shamed my ass.