Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Crazy how much I trained to be romantic and sexy to women when all chad had to do was exist.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
All the YouTube videos of how to stand straight, manners, preparing a nice dinner, learning to cook, play guitar, open the door for women, how to respect women,…

Chad literally does none of these things. His aura is just sexy already. I thought you would have to have this manly aura of respect and strength. Nah. It's all looks. A 5'2 giga manlet curry will never have that aura around them. Chad however…

Damn, I was so bluepilled. I thought that all the dudes in movies had that manly aura and got the girl because of that Jfl. They were all hot, no exceptions. Nothing else. Keep omni coping if you think women want romance or respect from subhumans.

Charming is just another word for: hot tall guy smiling at a woman. Interesting = sharp jawline. Romantic = fit body. Etc…

You can not win as an ugly male. There is no compensating for your inferior looks. No one wants a romantic curry manlet in an expensive suit. They want Christian Grey in jogging pants.

DE609CB5 E9CC 4917 A753 14DBBE245DD1

romanticism is teracope 100%

foids need to be treated like this

Images 5

All the YouTube videos of how to stand straight, manners, preparing a nice dinner, learning to cook, play guitar, open the door for women, how to respect women,…

Chad literally does none of these things. His aura is just sexy already. I thought you would have to have this manly aura of respect and strength.
Sad this is that attraction is not even much about being "alpha" or being physically imposing. Height is just preferred because it makes everyone look more attractive.

Women prefer a 185 cm guy with good face over 195 cm tall shrek looking guy even if the latter can crush the former with ease in a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back