Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Crazy how OF have evolved in the past couple of years

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Back in 2017 when I first joined the site people used to complain about men’s issues. Men’s rights and MGTOW was a big thing. The issue was how unfair men are treated in society. OF existed but it wasn’t as bad as it is now.

I remember commenting, “it’s 2017, things will only get worse” and it has.

Nowadays you try and talk to people on messaging sites and they only respond with links to their OF or adverting their sex tapes.

You go in public? Guaranteed a ton of those girls have an OF. It’s not just taking nude pics either. They have MALE friends or an ex who they have sex with 5x+ a week.

You think you can ask her out? Just know those dudes are on her Snapchat/phone.

It’s sad. I won’t be here forever. I know at one point I will die. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, but eventually I will leave this world.

I feel bad for the young kids growing up in this generation. No loyalty, no love, it’s hookup culture.

I’m just embracing it at this point by hiring hookers… but it doesn’t make me happy. Everything is artificial .

Modern society is a joke. To allow degeneracy to prosper as much as it has through platforms such as OF that enable foids to keep on whoring.

On the bright side, America will collapse one day as all civilizations and empires do.

It's over for the male race.

Only the high tier Chads will eventually survive women's insane expecations.

2017? But your join date...

I feel bad for the young kids growing up in this generation. No loyalty, no love, it’s hookup culture.

I’m just embracing it at this point by hiring hookers… but it doesn’t make me happy. Everything is artificial .