Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat foids have evolved to be shameless.

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I've seen landwhales who are CLINICALLY obese hit on attractive men and offer them hugs. I've seen UGLY/FAT women hit on desirable men and get rejected.

People should have insecurities. Humans have evolved to cope with insecurities. Its natural to feel out of place when you are lacking in something. Its part of evolution. Obese women SHOULD feel insecure to hit on attractive and desirable men. I would feel insecure to talk to attractive women if I were obese. Why do they not? Are obese women born without shame? Is there some evolutionary glitch in their brain?

Imagine if you woke up tomorrow as an obese person, would you hit on attractive girls in their 20s? Its like these ppl were born without shame.

I fucking hate obese women,always promoting obesity and calling themselves "queens"

Everyone’s been brainwashed to think they’re strong & independent for having no self-control or responsibility in their life. Nowadays a fat woman is labeled “beautiful and brave” & will expect to be treated like a 10.

Everything is backwards