Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Creating a Troll List For GrAYcels to ignore

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
20% offtopic
@Mortis @sexistcel @Rotter

There's more but they come to mind right now, I am creating a list to peg and expose trolls. These are fakeccels who come to bait incels.

@Mortis @sexistcel @Rotter

There's more but they come to mind right now, I am creating a list to peg and expose trolls. These are fakeccels who come to bait incels.
IF I WERE TROLL WHY HAD I BEEN WARNED OVER 52 TIMES AND STILL MESSING AROUND ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

@Intellectual

Care to explain why you think these people are trolls?

Really @Rotter he seems like a cool guy and the others seem fine as well.

Mortis is based necrocel

Peg the trolls :horror:

They're trolls
idk about @sexistcel but @Mortis & @Rotter are chill guys and I can confirm one of them is legit; seems as if you’re the one trolling here with this off-topic post that warranted 20%

idk about @sexistcel but @Mortis & @Rotter are chill guys and I can confirm one of them is legit; seems as if you’re the one trolling here with this off-topic post that warranted 20%
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Comedy takes on many forms.

All he does is troll. This post is basically telling you to ignore him

All he does is troll. This post is basically telling you to ignore him
He’s praised various elitist systems -such as (((banking)))- and claims to be “muh anti racist :soy:!” While also having a Noam Chomsky avi, seems it might add up.

He’s praised various elitist systems -such as (((banking)))- and claims to be “muh anti racist :soy:!” While also having a Noam Chomsky avi, seems it might add up.
The signs are there for all to see. It's up to others to do the rest and make up their own minds.

Last edited:
The signs are there for all to see. It's up others to do the rest and make up their own minds.
I feel as if users such as myself, yourself, and many others such as @nice_try @Uggo Mongo and @30klhlvwizard can see through all this bullshit which some other users expound; we should be mods tbh.

I feel as if users such as myself, yourself, and many others such as @nice_try @Uggo Mongo and @30klhlvwizard can see through all this bullshit which some other users expound; we should be mods tbh.
I won't ever be a mod. I don't use faggotcord, plus you need the support of existing mods, which I don't believe I have. I don't know if there's a legitimate reason for that or if it's just cliqueish. The only real reason I can think of is if you're highly disagreeable with the mods, then chances are that decisions requiring unanimous or majority vote would drag on and decisions would be stalled.

But the thing is that mods should all be making their decisions independently of each other any way. I think it's a hybrid way that they do things, but I don't know. Sometimes it appears that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Why am I not on the list?? :feelsree: