Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE" i argue otherwise. (GTFIH)

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★
the world doesn't work in that way, the world is a glorified bankrupt bank, society already has enough resources, the coca cola aisle with 10 different soft drinks, trannies existing and making make work, the world is just a playhouse for death, only some people create value, and these people are low paid. Even farmers are in debt.

who do you think created the most value?
a man selling water with sugar
a man running a store
a surgeon
a man building a space ship/creating scientific theory,

A surgeon is arguably in my opinion, the closest thing possible to breaking into value making, doctors are glorified slop people protecters, resuscitating fat slobs, smoker, untermensch.
Ted K lived in an illussion, you're under an illussion aswell, he has admitted he wanted to be trans for a period, which only means he was a purposeless man, he simply just needed to accept almost everyone are purposeless.
Ted K wouldve lived for the sake of living, as does everyone else. Humanity has no individuality, it wouldnt matter if 1 billion people died, the slop people will mourn, the value creators will create value. The system of currency is just a triangle.

This was a reply to a user, i will now further explain my motifs.

Imagine this, a scenario some have encountered, you were an edgy teen playing CS:GO in entered a person with anime pfp, you cuss at them, ofcourse your hobby is much more valuable than theirs? RIGHT?

A child staring at an ipad with monkeys playing and flinging shit is equally as valuable as a man with 1000 hours in cs:go, both accomplish nothing, and if you do go pro, you're paid for the sake of living.

I don't care if you're a house cleaner, or a big conglomorate making windshield cleaners for pro garages all over the world. Both create only one thing, achieving death in a hassle free way.

The only value creators are those dedicating their life to something, i've long tought about growing mushrooms, or selling designer furniture, what does these accomplish? Food. Okay great, the already overbloated food industry will get mushrooms, Designer furniture, their only purpose is to fill the empty space in the humans ever neediness for feeling accomplished, the furnitures only purpose, and i promise you, is for your children to sell it for 20% of its value, back to me, cause they dont give a shit about it.

Only value creators in my opinion are nobel laurets, and they're criminally underpaid. What's the answer. Is it to behead the rich? No. We need this overbloated system, it creates an illusion for slop people to create value. The little screw, out of a million that was created into the spaceship was created at the hands of an underpaid man, struggling to feed his children. At the profit for a dandy "expert screw maker" We're the bugs, the queen is the concept of humanity. We're not individuals, don't get it twisted, we're the ever expanding company of humanity, humanity is a company, you're a worker.

A foid fucking 10 chads, is actually more valuable than what most men achieve, they just make death more enjoyable. Perhaps that's the purpose of life. Carrying the torch of the ever expanding company that is humanity.

I swear to god, .is incel, but still only clicks on titles with retarded titles, we're truly all apes. No matter how blackpilled you are, you'll always click on the chad threads. BRutal
Thats ok man, lets have a cig