Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Creep" = sub-high-tier-normie looking guy approaching his looksmatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
"Creep" = some sub-high-tier-normie looking guy approaching his average Becky looksmatch. Yes, approaching because most of them wont show any IOIs to their male looksmatches whatsoever. Thats lit it. No criminals, mass murderers, psychopaths and other fantasy shit. The latter would be considered "great people" by many girls/women if they were good looking enough for them. "People" like Ted Bundy and Jeremy Meeks.

Last edited:
True, i once saw a foid having trouble with her bike so i decided to try to speak with her. I offered my help, snd the disgusted look i got from her, she literally wanted me to kys. Fml:cryfeels:

True, i once saw a foid having trouble with her bike so i decided to try to speak with her. I offered my help, snd the disgusted look i got from her, she literally wanted me to kys. Fml:cryfeels:
Never help foids

creep = non-cucked non-chad male

True, i once saw a foid having trouble with her bike so i decided to try to speak with her. I offered my help, snd the disgusted look i got from her
They lit cant imagine that their looksmatch can genuinely want to help them with something. They think that we think day and night how to take advantage on them lmfao.
creep = non-cucked non-chad male

They lit cant imagine that their looksmatch can genuinely want to help them with something. They think that we think day and night how to take advantage on them lmfao.
Well i actually did think i could take advantage of her, but the cold disgusted look on her face scared me. If it was a chad she would suck his dick on the spot

Well i actually did think i could take advantage of her, but the cold disgusted look on her face scared me.
Well, yes, its a normal thing and a good conversation starter. Again lmao at refusing help just because guy is not high tier normie/chadlite/chad/gigachad.
Total: 34 (Incels: 17, Bluepillers: 17) :feelshaha: