Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cricket World Cup 2023 thread

Who will win the cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Anyone else watching the World Cup? I don’t know who to support:

* India is run by low iq modicels who will “die for Israel saar“
* South Africa is a Black Lives Matter team that has a quota for niggers in the team
* Australia is full of Chads and I hate them
* New Zealand is soy

Out of all the teams I want India to lose the most though.

* South Africa is a Black Lives Matter team that has a quota for niggers in the team
* New Zealand is soy

when are the semis? On the weekend?

South Africa because I'm biased.

* New Zealand is soy

Support South Africa besides the quota for blacks you still get Currys and muslims in the team. So its like supporting South African Currys because thats their sport their in Africa.

Support South Africa besides the quota for blacks you still get Currys and muslims in the team. So its like supporting South African Currys because thats their sport their in Africa.
South Africa genuinely has a good team. I enjoyed the power hitting of Klassen

Why? Aren't you indian? Also jfl @ watching sportsball
I’m an Indian like how a Palestinian is an Israeli. We don’t want to be a part of their street shitting cow worshipping regime

Ind will win since it's in India. The home condition advantage is high. Also why is New Zealand soy? They're Chads too just like Aus and dominate Rugby which is a tough sport,

Ind will win since it's in India. The home condition advantage is high. Also why is New Zealand soy? They're Chads too just like Aus and dominate Rugby which is a tough sport,
New Zealand is a soy version of Australia.

India does have home advantage but there is also lots of pressure

Heard they're racist to curries though just like Aussies

True they can choke
New Zealand is less racist to currys. Currys have been in prominent positions there like Governor General, would never happen in Australia

South Africa 76-4. Not looking good, its ok but not alright.

@ilieknothing

South Africa 76-4. Not looking good, its ok but not alright.

@ilieknothing
They had a couple of decent partnerships since but Travis Head fucked them over

Yeah most likely, South Africa have good bowlers though
India already in the final. Looks like IND-AUS but lets wait a few hours to confirm-

White power will rule in this final, I'm going for Australia :feelsokman:

I don’t care about cricket But I Hope the jeets lose the final

Indian ethnostate thread

I have no idea how to read the score, and I don't want to watch this absurdly boring sport, but am all about the mainland winning..so..

..whose winning and how the fuck can you tell?

Well India lost to Aussie. What say you?

@ilieknothing

Pajeets btfod !!

Obviously. But why? They say they are the best..
They batted too slowly after Rohit Sharma got out with the Rahul and Kohli, partnership. After Kohli got out all hope was essentially gone cause Surya can only slog and after that it was the bowlers.

They batted too slowly after Rohit Sharma got out with the Rahul and Kohli, partnership. After Kohli got out all hope was essentially gone cause Surya can only slog and after that it was the bowlers.
Ahhha. Reminds me why I can't stand this game. Thanks for the details, I guess but I didn't understand a word.

White power will rule in this final, I'm going for Australia :feelsokman:

Great to see an all white team win something in 2023! :whitepill: They almost all had British surnames as well, ie hopefully real Aussies not mongrel immigrants.

Obviously. But why? They say they are the best..
Best is obviously debatable always, but India have actually been good, really. Them bottling finals and knockouts probably symbolises the weak mentality and the reactions thereafter the overly-emotional mentality of the nation as a whole.

I’m an Indian like how a Palestinian is an Israeli. We don’t want to be a part of their street shitting cow worshipping regime
So did you originally support for Pakistan?

Best is obviously debatable always, but India have actually been good, really. Them bottling finals and knockouts probably symbolises the weak mentality and the reactions thereafter the overly-emotional mentality of the nation as a whole.
Could be the case.

i just knew that whoever won the toss was going to win the match.