Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Crime & Punishment Within Gilfug the Great Tower

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
So I was inspired by The Harrison Portshire books but not really I read 2 pages & fuckin hated it so I was inspired to make my own story about a young Wizard who lives in Gypsystan.

Chapter 1: Gontkik Dlibnorght Arrives in Gypsystan To Deliver The Terrible News to the Sage King Who Learns of the Terrible Secret of the Witch of Gypsystan

So the synopsis is Gonkik is an eldritch knight but he doesn't know it so Sambiuquinschi a Half Owl/Quarter Grizzly Bear/Quarter elephant descends through the roof of his Hapa parents (Putting the young Gontkik out of his misery) Gontkik is about as Trucel as it gets: Indian, enormous patches of acne that travel down his chin into his testicles & ass hair which becomes so curly it is like barbed wire (One parent was an Eldritch Knight too, but won't get into that) Huge thick frame glasses with Asian eyes so Asian it looks like both eyes are closed. 5'2 manlet, 2/10 face, skinnyfat & a crippling addiction to huffing gasoline.

Sambiuquinschi can fly & grabbed our OP & threw him 559 miles into his new bedroom in Wongarks Haunted yet Whimsical Public College of Magik, Morphine, & Power Petals Which is Going to Be Explained Later To Cast Spells.

So Gontkik has the worst roommate in the entire 800 floors of the tower. Fimodinoh Skrawnope is half Sage Toad half Bugbear & has a magic GI condition that causes unspeakably horrific bowel movements capable to halting the wheels of time for eternity, but that will be sxplained in the next chapter