Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cringing at What I Used to do When I Saw Couples Kissing

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

When I saw couples kissing as a teenager, up until 19 years old, I'd try to troll them by posing in front of them and getting a picture. I would put up the rabbit ears behind them and stick out my tongue for a picture. I'd poke my head around them and get a picture taken of me looking with a goofy face. One time my friend and I even posed in front of a couple kissing on a field in the "draw me like your french girls" pose.

We thought we were owning the Chads and Stacies but looking at it now we looked like massive cringecels.

When I saw couples kissing as a teenager, up until 19 years old, I'd try to troll them by posing in front of them and getting a picture. I would put up the rabbit ears behind them and stick out my tongue for a picture. I'd poke my head around them and get a picture taken of me looking with a goofy face. One time my friend and I even posed in front of a couple kissing on a field in the "draw me like your french girls" pose.

We thought we were owning the Chads and Stacies but looking at it now we looked like massive cringecels.
You must have been out a lot to see so many couples kissing, I was pretty much always in my house lol. Never saw any of that shit, perks of being a loner I guess.

What is pua?
Pick Up Artist.

You must have been out a lot to see so many couples kissing, I was pretty much always in my house lol. Never saw any of that shit, perks of being a loner I guess.

Pick Up Artist.
I went out a lot and I still do. I can't stand being inside too much.

it's truly a curse because i see suifuel everywhere. I wish i was the type that could immerse myself in videogames.

I went out a lot and I still do. I can't stand being inside too much.
I can't stand being outside too much lol. I literally treat "going out" like it's a mission. I'm ticking off a mental list of what I have to get done so I can go home. I usually only go out with specific tasks in mind (hair cut, bank appointment, job interview, going to work, buying food, etc).

I wish i was the type that could immerse myself in videogames.
I haven't played video games in years, my focus is just wealthmaxxing really. But maybe you just aren't playing the right video games. No genre is easier to immerse yourself in than action rpgs.

Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Titan Quest (Awesome game though older, it's the inspiration for the next game which is like the 2.0 version of it)
Grim Dawn (Best of the best, lots of free mods that make the game amazing, like 30+ classes and you can make "dual classes", it's crazy)

Of course we all know about the original that led to all the games I mentioned:
Diablo and Diablo 2

I haven't played either, but I think I may start playing diablo 2 one day. But my current PC overheats very easily and I need it for wealthmaxxing, so I can't afford to risk destroying it over playing a game lol.

I can't stand being outside too much lol. I literally treat "going out" like it's a mission. I'm ticking off a mental list of what I have to get done so I can go home. I usually only go out with specific tasks in mind (hair cut, bank appointment, job interview, going to work, buying food, etc).

I haven't played video games in years, my focus is just wealthmaxxing really. But maybe you just aren't playing the right video games. No genre is easier to immerse yourself in than action rpgs.

Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Titan Quest (Awesome game though older, it's the inspiration for the next game which is like the 2.0 version of it)
Grim Dawn (Best of the best, lots of free mods that make the game amazing, like 30+ classes and you can make "dual classes", it's crazy)

Of course we all know about the original that led to all the games I mentioned:
Diablo and Diablo 2

I haven't played either, but I think I may start playing diablo 2 one day. But my current PC overheats very easily and I need it for wealthmaxxing, so I can't afford to risk destroying it over playing a game lol.
I loved playing videogames but I just cant be inside too much. I get so cooped up. I really really wish i was able to go out and socialize with normies and girls because that would be my dream. I just find i get uncomfortable and need to move. Maybe it's because im in a small NYC condo.

I loved playing videogames but I just cant be inside too much. I get so cooped up. I really really wish i was able to go out and socialize with normies and girls because that would be my dream. I just find i get uncomfortable and need to move. Maybe it's because im in a small NYC condo.
I would never live in NYC tbh. It's too expensive and the people there have even higher standards for income and attractiveness (cities like this and Miami are to be avoided if you are an incel, you literally can't compete). You are really setting yourself up for failure lol. Unless you have some high paying career there I really don't know why you'd be living there. You can be a low wage earner in any other state and the rent would be cheaper too. Everything around you would be cheaper.

Either way good luck.

I would never live in NYC tbh. It's too expensive and the people there have even higher standards for income and attractiveness (cities like this and Miami are to be avoided if you are an incel, you literally can't compete). You are really setting yourself up for failure lol. Unless you have some high paying career there I really don't know why you'd be living there. You can be a low wage earner in any other state and the rent would be cheaper too. Everything around you would be cheaper.

Either way good luck.
Problem is I am trying to wealthmax, and for that I need a job. I have no idea how people get jobs outside of NYC. I had to apply to 1000 places before getting a job and most were in NYC.

And thank you for your luck, I wish the same for you.