Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I should learn to get used to it.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
-Recently i made a thred when my day was ruined when i saw a tall beautiful white girl some minutes after my shift started. Today i saw another one ,it's not the first i see her. I remember the last time i saw her at the store. I was very shocked , i followed her in every aisle to see her height. Today i was heading to the kitchen aisle , she was leaving we weren't close by the time i arrived near her .That would have been very suifuel to see how she heightmogged me. I went near the registers i saw a man behind her, he looked so small, invisible....
It's shocking nature gives some people everything (height, beauty ,....) . Probably she's intelligent too. Meanwhile some nature didn't give them anything or didn't give them enough to go through life. She's tall beautiful has big ass , good frame ( not fat ,not skinny), framemog me to oblivion even though i am a gymcel.
Life is too unfair. I didn't even get a massive bbc as most blacks have. Nature only gave me a normal height and some form of intelligence.

-I also saw a tall old white woman some minutes later.

I have to get used to beeing heightmogged like i should accept white girl only date thugs. Its' crazy the average time i got heightmogged is getting closer to the average time i see white woman & thugmaxed black.
#over
#fuck_nature

poor nigga is swooning over white foids all the time

Dude, BBC stands for Big Brown Cuck! You don't want that or want to be like that. You want those juicy pawg booties Bro. To caress and smell between the asscheeks of those beautiful things. Put your nose straight in the asscrack Bro.

This sounds cucked. Height is a negative for females. It's a masculine trait. The optimal female height is 5'3-5'7.

Not a cuck
Then you don´t want bbc bro because that stands for "Big Brown Cuck". I want you to be a slayer bro! Enjoying nice and milky white bubble butts. Spreading their buttocks and putting your nose in the asscrack bro. Then squeezing the heavy glutes together with one cheek on each side of your head. And maybe, just mayble you dear to let your tounge out bro.

Then you don´t want bbc bro because that stands for "Big Brown Cuck". I want you to be a slayer bro! Enjoying nice and milky white bubble butts. Spreading their buttocks and putting your nose in the asscrack bro. Then squeezing the heavy glutes together with one cheek on each side of your head. And maybe, just mayble you dear to let your tounge out bro.
Interesting

This sounds cucked. Height is a negative for females. It's a masculine trait. The optimal female height is 5'3-5'7.
Do you like strong or sexy tall beautiful women?

Do you like strong or sexy tall beautiful women?
I don't like tall women. I'll still be attracted to them if they're hot, but they're far from my preference. They have big, manly feet and hands. And I'm only 5'8. "Strong" women, idk. I like women in shape/slim. I've never really seen muscular women IRL.

I don't like tall women. I'll still be attracted to them if they're hot, but they're far from my preference. They have big, manly feet and hands. And I'm only 5'8. "Strong" women, idk. I like women in shape/slim. I've never really seen muscular women IRL.
Ah ok