Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Critical Race Theory is a necessary footstone in inceldom

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
My favorite thing about critical race theory is that it completely justifies people to be racist and think in broad stereotypical ways that deny "the individual." I also like how critical race theory as an idea is one of the few cases within the framework of institutional thought, that acknowledges plainly-- that there is a historical and empirical basis that some races are better than others objectively. Critical race theory is essentially "religiously educated racism."

CRT teaches you to be racist, to be justified in your racism with heuristics, but where it gets weird about it is with the religious shame aspect. Where there is an implication that because "you know better" about race in that you are more educated about race and racism than the common man, that you now must feel some kind of internal shame if you are on the higher end of the racial totem pole. The problem with this line of thinking is that the thought leaders behind CRT must have been fooling themselves to think that the students who get indoctrinated into this are good people. That their students would carry out this "religious" training with moral responsibility. News flash: they aren't. There's a reason why you go into schools like Harvard. LEVERAGE.

Like any other religion . . . I am ____ race, how can I manufacture shame as a cudgel to usurp power, AND KEEP IT????? Jews can do it, blacks can do it, white women can do it, now even white men can do it by becoming trannies (you just have to watch your back for fat black tranny midgets with AIDS).

Critical race theory always has context, and within an incel context, the racial hierarchy is slightly different than the standard sociopolitical one used by corporations and academia. In this model, typically, you want to be female, you want to be black or hispanic, and if you aren't either of those things-- you better be gay as fuck, so gay of a queer tranny freak that a white man can possibly jump the line over poor orphaned black females.

Incels intuitively have our own form of critical race theory-- however there is one big difference between incel CRT and academic CRT. Academic CRT attempts to be based on socioeconomic power (but it ultimately fails due to literally all the gay shit, which flips everything race progressive about CRT on it's head). Incels inherently see a flaw in terms of seeing power purely thru a socioeconomic lens. We are the only people with the clairvoyancy to see power for what it is: REAL POWER IS EASY ACCESS TO SEX.

SMV is the ONLY valid form of power that matters in the day to day.

Any other form of power is a cope and a lie. And thru this lens, as a rice trucel, I can rightfully say 'nigger' "kyke" "spic" etc. I have lower SMV than all these other races. I've been treated like shit my whole life, I deserve to act like an asshole, and not own up to "being the better man."

I can't possibly be racist toward other races, because IM A 2" penised CHINK KHHV, there are few that are lower than me, and I respect them like Gods. The best thing about incel CRT is that it just feels fair. It feels good to be absolved of any personal responsibiities for any sexual failings I have. I feel like a jewish illuminati member, just thinking about ways I can classify human differences into taxonomies based on SMV.

Last edited:
No theory for your face

Stfu your racist and anti semite!
You will be getting a knock on your door soon you filthy gentile

Last edited:
CRT has been invented by niggers to camouflage their beastly thoughts as rational

Stfu your racist and anti semite!
You will be getting a knock on your door soon you filthy gentile
Cut off his foreskin

I've been treated like shit my whole life, I deserve to act like an asshole, and not own up to "being the better man."
Something normies will never understand because they're too caught up in their self righteous and "turn the other cheek" BS which I have try many, many times and it still never stop people from treating me like crap. Eventually, you have to stand up for yourself!

My favorite thing about critical race theory is that it completely justifies people to be racist and think in broad stereotypical ways that deny "the individual." I also like how critical race theory as an idea is one of the few cases within the framework of institutional thought, that acknowledges plainly-- that there is a historical and empirical basis that some races are better than others objectively. Critical race theory is essentially "religiously educated racism."

CRT teaches you to be racist, to be justified in your racism with heuristics, but where it gets weird about it is with the religious shame aspect. Where there is an implication that because "you know better" about race in that you are more educated about race and racism than the common man, that you now must feel some kind of internal shame if you are on the higher end of the racial totem pole. The problem with this line of thinking is that the thought leaders behind CRT must have been fooling themselves to think that the students who get indoctrinated into this are good people. That their students would carry out this "religious" training with moral responsibility. News flash: they aren't. There's a reason why you go into schools like Harvard. LEVERAGE.

Like any other religion . . . I am ____ race, how can I manufacture shame as a cudgel to usurp power, AND KEEP IT????? Jews can do it, blacks can do it, white women can do it, now even white men can do it by becoming trannies (you just have to watch your back for fat black tranny midgets with AIDS).

Critical race theory always has context, and within an incel context, the racial hierarchy is slightly different than the standard sociopolitical one used by corporations and academia. In this model, typically, you want to be female, you want to be black or hispanic, and if you aren't either of those things-- you better be gay as fuck, so gay of a queer tranny freak that a white man can possibly jump the line over poor orphaned black females.

Incels intuitively have our own form of critical race theory-- however there is one big difference between incel CRT and academic CRT. Academic CRT attempts to be based on socioeconomic power (but it ultimately fails due to literally all the gay shit, which flips everything race progressive about CRT on it's head). Incels inherently see a flaw in terms of seeing power purely thru a socioeconomic lens. We are the only people with the clairvoyancy to see power for what it is: REAL POWER IS EASY ACCESS TO SEX.

Any other form of power is a cope and a lie. And thru this lens, as a rice trucel, I can rightfully say 'nigger' "kyke" "spic" etc. I have lower SMV than all these other races. I've been treated like shit my whole life, I deserve to act like an asshole, and not own up to "being the better man."

I can't possibly be racist toward other races, because IM A 2" penised CHINK KHHV, there are few that are lower than me, and I respect them like Gods. The best thing about incel CRT is that it just feels fair. It feels good to be absolved of any personal responsibiities for any sexual failings I have. I feel like a jewish illuminati member, just thinking about ways I can classify human differences into taxonomies based on SMV.
I think some of this is correct. They have found a way to try and describe what is happening, albeit somewhat disingenuously.

This is why I'm a Marxist-Rodgerist

Dnr but CRT considers race a social construct so yeah I am not looking into it. It's another Jewish psyop to make people ignore Nigger's obvious biological inclinations towards violence, rabid jealousy, kleptomania and complete lack of any and all intellect.

Dnr but CRT considers race a social construct so yeah I am not looking into it. It's another Jewish psyop to make people ignore Nigger's obvious biological inclinations towards violence, rabid jealousy, kleptomania and complete lack of any and all intellect.
They consider whiteness a social construct, but not blackness. They essentially see whites as the default human beings, while everyone else is a “coloured person”.