Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't just ignore how my race influence my inceldom

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
I tried all copes but failed. I just have to accept the fact that aim a curry and there is no escape for my kind.race has a huge role in incelpdom especially if u are a curry its already over for you.
infact we curries are the most miserable race on the planet.no one likes us.evryone on the planets mocks our existence.we don't have wealth like arabs, we don't have light skin like whites, we don't have athletleism of blacks and neither intelligence of asians.we are the truly most miserable race. we are almost useless in every aspect. curries are the truecxels of all. no one goes through the things we go through.on the top of that especially when it comes to me. I am low iq ,poor ,short and have spectacles compared to other curries making my life hell on earth. there is absolutely no hope for me.i already accepted the fact that my fate is sealed im a truecel. if u all read my previous thread u can all understand what is my situation.

Curries are the culmination of all the bad traits of every race put into one. God was trolling when he made us. My AVI proves it as well.

Curries are the culmination of all the bad traits of every race put into one. God was trolling when he made us. My AVI proves it as well.

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live​

this proves Racemixing is bad since all of the bad traits of aryans and dravidians and Iranian farmers mixed up into one to create us.no wonder why so many mixed race guys are becoming in cels

You live in the west?

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live​

Niggers are the only race that can't be incels, all downgrades aren't even downgrades if you're a nigger.

brutalcurrylifepill
I'm not a big fan of curries, since they are a demographic threat, and although not many live in my part of the US, they seemingly drag the QOL down wherever they go(Canada & the UK ofc) but you guys genuinely are what Niggers claim to be: In the US, Nigger "culture" is worshiped, more BMWF couples exist & have more kids than WMBF couples, affirmative action favors Niggers, and many other halos they enjoy.

However, Curries lives are much more brutal.

I'm not a big fan of curries, since they are a demographic threat, and although not many live in my part of the US, they seemingly drag the QOL down wherever they go(Canada & the UK ofc) but you guys genuinely are what Niggers claim to be: In the US, Nigger "culture" is worshiped, more BMWF couples exist & have more kids than WMBF couples, affirmative action favors Niggers, and many other halos they enjoy.

how are curries causing chaos and mayhem in the place you currently live?

There's not many of them, but it's what I have observed online.
don't worry curries aren't a demographic threat to you country.
if u have blacks or sands they are the real threat.
curries in western country cannot become demographic threat because they are doomed for incledom and many of them might don't even reproduce doing 9 to 5 wage slave stem jobs

So fuxking true

Short like asians
Hairy like Arabs
Dark skin like blacks

Literally worst of all races

this proves Racemixing is bad since all of the bad traits of aryans and dravidians and Iranian farmers mixed up into one to create us.no wonder why so many mixed race guys are becoming in cels
No it doesn't. What this shows is just how subhuman Indian natives were BEFORE mixing with aryans and iranian farmers. If you want to know what curries would look like WITHOUT those 2 mixtures, look at Australian aboriginals. That's you without the aryans and iranian rape.

It kills me inside knowing that 1 in 6 people on the planet are indian. Gooooood, why couldnt the British rape some whitness into their genepool when they had the chance? Why why whyyyyyy:feels:

No it doesn't. What this shows is just how subhuman Indian natives were BEFORE mixing with aryans and iranian farmers. If you want to know what curries would look like WITHOUT those 2 mixtures, look at Australian aboriginals. That's you without the aryans and iranian rape.

It kills me inside knowing that 1 in 6 people on the planet are indian. Gooooood, why couldnt the British rape some whitness into their genepool when they had the chance? Why why whyyyyyy:feels:
for the first one maybe you are right
but you also have to understand if like you said race mixing is good then there is good kind of race mixing and bad kind of racemixing
the good kind is you mix with high smv people like whites
the bad kind is when you mix with low smv like blacks,sands,indians,abos etc.

my point was racemixng with non white races especially if you are white only lead to inceldom
tons of mixed race and hapa cels rotting in this forum

and finally british was very disgusted to rape poop smelling pajeetas.
they have their british women so don't need to have sex with ugly pajeetas.

infact once upon a times white guys were disgusted to sex with ethnic women because they weren't beautiful like white women and if they have white women , what is the point of going behind ethnic women?

but since in last 30 years white women go behind high t non white guys sands and arabs and also they are feminists and aren't reproducing thus leaves white guys at disadvantage so they began to go for ethnic women

Last edited:

Australian aboriginal and drvzdians are distinct groups
even the purest subhuman dravidians had more eurasian admixture than abs and that was even before arrival of Iranian farmers and aryans

Lol fucking stinkin curry cunt i hope you dont get any white girls. I hope one day i fuck a beautiful blonde white girl and then it to you so you can cry more cunt

Lol fucking stinkin curry cunt i hope you dont get any white girls. I hope one day i fuck a beautiful blonde white girl and then it to you so you can cry more cunt
grey

I postmogg you and join date mogg you

yeah u can go out all alone or take some with u, i suggest not going out alone :bigbrain: