Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck AND Incel trait: You pretend to be gay to seem non-threatening to foids

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAnRN200PA

JFL at the top comment especially. Literally a guy pretending to be gay and has tens of thousands of likes, many of which are likely other cucks agreeing with him.

It's an obvious strategy they're deploying in order to not seem threatening to foids :feelskek:

Why do guys even do this shit so often? Do they seriously think they'll magically get into some toilet's pants if they act gay? Can someone tell me the psychology of this?

Why would I wanna seem less threatening to foids?

To hide the fact that you wanna fuck her its over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JccJ
4 weeks ago
Ok the man is hot af tho. I’m straight and I’d probably blush

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesse Young
2 weeks ago
I’d blush too if he smiled at me.

And I’m straight AF.
Philipp Fomin
10 months ago
Henry: exists
My straightness: heavy breathing

HAHA ACTING LIKE YOU'RE GAY IS FUNNY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *DRINKS SOY*

NOTICE HOW NO ONES CANCELLING HIM? HMMMM I WONDER WHY. IS IT HIS GREAT PERSONALITY?

LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS DEFENDING HIM. CLOWN WORLD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GOING CRAZY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4619213 9174685671 E38

Last edited:
What the fuck? Who the hell does that, i dont give a fuck what sluts think. Imagine larping as a gay so sluts can feel safe, fucking cuck.

JccJ
4 weeks ago
Ok the man is hot af tho. I’m straight and I’d probably blush

Jesse Young
2 weeks ago
I’d blush too if he smiled at me.

And I’m straight AF.
Philipp Fomin
10 months ago
Henry: exists
My straightness: heavy breathing

HAHA ACTING LIKE YOUR GAY IS FUNNY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *DRINKS SOY*

NOTICE HOW NO ONES CANCELLING HIM? HMMMM I WONDER WHY. IS IT HIS GREAT PERSONALITY?

LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS DEFENDING HIM. CLOWN WORLD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Unfortunately, from what I've noticed in my life as well, many guys pretend to be bisexual (or straight up gay) to seem non-threatening to foids and facilitate getting closer to them. It's a very common and cucked strategy.

plus, i bet my whole house and assets that henry fucked freya.

This video is blackpill goldmine.
plus, i bet my whole house and assets that henry fucked freya.
She's 19 year old Giga Stacy and Cavill is 37. Jfl at agepill copers.
Imagine fucking some 19 year old female model in your late 30s :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

Last edited:
Heavily disagree with you. I would rather be more threatening. Also being a faggot warrants death and all faggots should be tortured to death

Foids always just assumed I'm gay even though I have no gay mannerisms, style, or voice. a single guy not simping over ugly whores = gay to them (their form of cope for not every lvm worshipping them)