Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cuck Biden supports brutalist architecture

level 1
sturmjude

·1h

I will not rest until Our Nation's Capital looks like a retrofuturist East Berlin.

What the fuck even is brutalist architecture and why should I give a fuck?

What the fuck even is brutalist architecture
souless commie shit pretty much

It can look cool sometimes but it's usually just a concrete slabs turned into buildings. Think of the downtown buildings in fallout 3 or the forerunner's stuff from the first 3 halos and you got the idea

Last edited:
brutal architecture pill

@PPEcel do u like brutalism

brutal architecture pill

Brutalism is just lazy economy shit tier way of building stuffs. The only based policy regarding architecture is the conservative one, such as in some places of London or Paris. And even there, modern cucks are trying to destroy our beautiful timeless urban landscape with their own retardation they called novelty.

souless commie shit pretty much
View attachment 458533
It can look cool sometimes but it's usually just a concrete slabs turned into buildings. Think of the downtown buildings in fallout 3 or the forerunner's stuff from the first 3 halos and you got the idea
tnx

Shit is so ugly lol. who wants to work in a concrete soviet lookin bunker?

Beaux-Arts architecture when?

Last edited:
Procedurally generated architecture for the NPC society.

I find very few brutalist buildings nice, but they are always a good setting for 20th century spy movies

Who told you that it cannot do both?