Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck learnes his gf cheated on him twice, but wants to stay with the foid IF SHE WILL HAVE HIM.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
I swear these have to be trolls or made up. Who the fuck can be cucked this bad?! Are foids THIS valuable of a "commodity" that men would rather be cucked than be alone without some foid?!

This foid is approaching 30 and doesn't show any signs of slowing down!

From his post: -Every S/O i've ever had has cheated on me except for two girls I dated briefly when i was in middle school and my freshman year. (JFL) :feelsgah:

I swear these have to be trolls or made up. Who the fuck can be cucked this bad?! Are foids THIS valuable of a "commodity" that men would rather be cucked than be alone without some foid?!

This foid is approaching 30 and doesn't show any signs of slowing down!

From his post: -Every S/O i've ever had has cheated on me except for two girls I dated briefly when i was in middle school and my freshman year. (JFL) :feelsgah:

Average typical relationship in the West tbh.

Men have lost.

He's been conditioned by society to like being cucked.

He's been conditioned by society to like being cucked.
Yup, guess what? Now if you get cucked and feel bad (rage) about it, people will send you to therapy (for brainwashing), so that you can become "normal" again. I have read couple of posts like that.

Wow. The cuck is strong in this one. Shes just like "yea, sure, whatever. Lick my boots"

Yup, guess what? Now if you get cucked and feel bad (rage) about it, people will send you to therapy (for brainwashing), so that you can become "normal" again. I have read couple of posts like that.

Indeed, his girlfriend and the therapist will tell him that "they have problems they both need to work out" and the end result is going to be that he will hold his girlfriends hands as she cheats on him.

Cucks deserve death.

Rather involuntary celibate over cuckold.

Indeed, his girlfriend and the therapist will tell him that "they have problems they both need to work out" and the end result is going to be that he will hold his girlfriends hands as she cheats on him.

Nope, now there is a thing called "open relationship. When a couple goes through this kind of "adjustment" problems, the therapist and society will force them to wide "open" their relationship, so that whore can keep "opening" her legs for new dicks every fucking day for the rest of her life and the cuck keeps wage slaving for her.

Nope, now there is a thing called "open relationship. When a couple goes through this kind of "adjustment" problems, the therapist and society will force them to wide "open" their relationship, so that whore can keep "opening" her legs for new dicks every fucking day for the rest of her life and the cuck keeps wage slaving for her.

Just burn it all down.

Pretty much every western relationship now includes the prerequisite that the woman will be allowed to keep as many "male friends" and ex-boyfriends around as she likes no questions asked. Asking a woman to cut off and move on from exes is now pushed via memes and "strong woman" affirmations as a redflag for a controlling or "abusive" man by the Jews and Feminists.

This can only lead to one thing. Plus it makes it easier for her to cheat again and again since she has already fucked each one of these guys at least once in the past. She is already comfortable with them.

Normie males are so used to this type of relationship that they don't even question those aspects of it anymore. For them it's normal for the woman they date to still text and keep in regular contact with men from their past, attend events with them, chill with them, etc. The normie is almost fine with it by default these days, and since the normie has no concept of prevention being better than cure, he deals with the inevitable consequence by writing emotional diatribes on Reddit once it's already gotten to the point of no return.

As someone wrote above, these men are being conditioned by society to close their mind to natural suspicion, and essentially turn a blind eye to being cucked. Only when it inevitably happens and they are FORCED to confront it does it become an issue for them.

make him a account here

Thanks to make thirst, it's gotten ridiculous. Male orbiters will just fuck ANYTHING that comes their way.

The hopelessness of this just makes me feel like MGTOW is actually a better cope than riding the cuck train just to get yourself in some foid while she rips your heart out on a whim. :feelscry:

A man asking “how much cheating is acceptable from a woman” is like a woman asking “how much pedophilia is acceptable from a man”. Like, he raped our daughter six times and our son twice, but I really love him and he says he is sorry. But then I found out be also raped a child in the neighbourhood. What should I do? Is my relationship salvageable?

The answer to both question is absolutely none. Even expressing the desire to is enough to end the relationship. In both situations the offending party is lucky to escape with their lives.

If I loved and married a woman, then found out she had cheated on me, I would drown her in the toilet. It wouldn’t matter how long we had been together, or how much I loved her before I found out. Or it meaning I would spend most of my life in jail. There is simply no other appropriate response for that level of betrayal.

she was virgin until 24
in her mind, she is 10 years late
it means she can do whatever she wants until.....34 yo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back