Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuck learns kids aren't his after 30 years in marriage, still says she's the best wife he could have had (romantic/married men = cucks)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So this man in his 50s has been married for over 30 years and thought he had an amazing relationship.
He was a romantic husband, treated his wife great for the entire relationship, and the wife said all the time she didn't deserve him.

Ancestry tests made him learn that his oldest 2 kids aren't his, and his wife had been fucking the neighbor for 4 years (probably longer).
This dude at least aknowledges that the kids will never be his real kids, and that he wasted his whole life.

But in the end, this dude goes full cuckold and says his wife is the best he could have had, and is trying to make the relationship work.

"A married man isn't entitled to have the kids of the wife be his while they are married." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Coping fagtards in the comments (mostly whores) keep repeating they are your kids. Bitch stfu no they aren't, they will pass on the genes of their real dad and all his love and affection won't mean shit in a few generation. Only the biological father's legacy will live on.

This man's life was stolen from him, and in the end all he could do was try to make it work because his whole life was already a lie, so he continues back into the matrix.

If you guys ever ascend and don't get a paternity test, you are a CUCK whether the kid is your or not.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/comments/9glv61/needsupport_new_to_this_sub_absolutely_devastated/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/comments/9mpjlg/needsupport_im_surviving/

So this man in his 50s has been married for over 30 years and thought he had an amazing relationship.
He was a romantic husband, treated his wife great for the entire relationship, and the wife said all the time she didn't deserve him.

Ancestry tests made him learn that his oldest 2 kids aren't his, and his wife had been fucking the neighbor for 4 years (probably longer).
This dude at least aknowledges that the kids will never be his real kids, and that he wasted his whole life.
Sexhavers problems.
But in the end, this dude goes full cuckold and says his wife is the best he could have had, and is trying to make the relationship work.

"A married man isn't entitled to have the kids of the wife be his while they are married." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Coping fagtards in the comments (mostly whores) keep repeating they are your kids. Bitch stfu no they aren't, they will pass on the genes of their real dad and all his love and affection won't mean shit in a few generation. Only the biological father's legacy will live on.
If you are the husband and your name is on the birth certificate you are considered the father by the government.

What a faggot. No wonder she cheated. He sounds boring and lame as fuck. No woman wants a man that turns down promotions to be spend more time at home. He couldn't even betabuxx right. Nothing but contempt.

What's really amazing is how the wife knew the kids weren't his. They hardly fucked. He knew they didn't fuck. He's been lying to himself his whole life.

So much of traditional patriarchal society is based around preventing cuckoldry and limiting the sexual power of women: wife must be a virgin/virginity checks; death for adultery; limiting women's sexual freedom; forcing women to dress modestly and for men to not look at a woman who is not his wife. All these things are promoted by traditional patriarchal religions. Obviously cuckoldry went on 100s of years ago but it would have been more difficult and way more risky for the woman if it was found out. The sexual revolution brought on by the introduction of the contraceptive and now with the introduction of technology/smart phones/online dating it gives women even more sexual power.

I’m not reading all that

Sexhaver problems, but I need to point out the obvious. If that ever happened to me, the wife would be a goner, probably including the bastard kids (in Dora the Explorer: Barnyard Buddies).

So much of traditional patriarchal society is based around preventing cuckoldry and limiting the sexual power of women: wife must be a virgin/virginity checks; death for adultery; limiting women's sexual freedom; forcing women to dress modestly and for men to not look at a woman who is not his wife. All these things are promoted by traditional patriarchal religions. Obviously cuckoldry went on 100s of years ago but it would have been more difficult and way more risky for the woman if it was found out. The sexual revolution brought on by the introduction of the contraceptive and now with the introduction of technology/smart phones/online dating it gives women even more sexual power.
comparing genetic lineages to proported family history shows us that 10% of dads raised kids that weren't theirs

This is beyond brutal. In my country paternity test are only allowed with the consent of the foid.

This is beyond brutal. In my country paternity test are only allowed with the consent of the foid.
what a cucked cuntry. What country is this?

I don't get how are they no laws to put these women In prison, that's what they deserve.
You go to prison for fraud or when you steal money from someone so why is this not deserving of prison time? The man invested time and money over a 30 year period in kids he thought that were his, and the state doesn't care?

Slightly less cucked I guess? Has France the same rule for paternity tests?
In France it is completely banned unless in a child support dispute

I don't get how are they no laws to put these women In prison, that's what they deserve.
You go to prison for fraud or when you steal money from someone so why is this not deserving of prison time? The man invested time and money over a 30 year period in kids he thought that were his, and the state doesn't care?
Exactly, the legal arguement is that it is in the best interest in the child if the child has a father (cuck) who pays for it and raises it.
This doesn't apply when a whore doesn't want the kid though, cause even if it is her's, she can dump it at a fire station or an orphanage.

Would have shot the kids and myself. Left her with nothing. Whores don’t get rewarded.

Would have shot the kids and myself. Left her with nothing. Whores don’t get rewarded.
based, I don't know what I would have done. Definitely would have beaten the whore to death painfully, not in one blow, but idk about the kids though. Not their fault. Maybe if they help me hide their moms body I will let them stay in a close relationship with me JFL. But it would still be painful.

Just get a paternity test and don't marry.

I can't fathom how evil of a person you have to be to lie to your children like that.
I can easily understand how she lied to the husband (she doesn't really care about him because foid""""logic"""")
Imagine thinking your father is a mere stranger because your dumb cunt of a mother is a piece of shit adulterous coward.

you get what you fucking deserve

JFL, whores being whores, just don't talk to her you old cuck, silence drives whores crazy, never reconcile with whores. Just watch her and seethe the rest of your miserable existence.

Last edited:
I can't fathom how evil of a person you have to be to lie to your children like that.
I can easily understand how she lied to the husband (she doesn't really care about him because foid""""logic"""")
Imagine thinking your father is a mere stranger because your dumb cunt of a mother is a piece of shit adulterous coward.
No other female will ever call her a piece of shit. They're all the same.

you get what you fucking deserve
Nothing happened to her, the pathetic cuck is trying to make it work now.

JFC that's brutal.
women don't do that bro, it must have been his personality that turned her away :soy: :soy: :soy:
Even though she admits she's a piece of shit who doesnt deserve a great husband like him

Sexhaver problems, but I need to point out the obvious. If that ever happened to me, the wife would be a goner, probably including the bastard kids (in Dora the Explorer: Barnyard Buddies).

Women's right lmao what a disaster. Women can't handle freedom.

Whoa. I really think this should be made into law. A public hanging. Let the birds peck her eyes out.

Watched recently Nake Gun with that dear OJ Simpson.
Stunning actor and wonderful human being.

All of the stars in every galaxy IQ

Read first few paragraphs. Cuck because he didn’t immediately kill his wife

Wait what, this whore has two daughters, not even one, two, from an affair and this stupid cuck is saying all that shit, I mean she fucked him for about four years, probably she fucked him more times without any contraception keeping his semen and conceiving children than she even allowed you to touch her, disgusting cuck, he deserved this. Foid's are not even human anymore. They're a manipulative bestial filth passed on as humans, which they barely are.

Honestly he’s too old for jail I think people like us would of saw the signs that she cheated... if I was him I would have forced a “situation”
I think they both claimed to be each other's firsts, so he was a love struck noobie.

This man's life was stolen from him, and in the end all he could do was try to make it work because his whole life was already a lie, so he continues back into the matrix.
If there is one thing this year has proved even among those who aren't NPC's most of these people don't want to be unplugged.

They would rather keep believing in flying washing machines and fluffy bunny rabbits fed to them by mass media.

This case is a perfect example of that.

If you guys ever ascend and don't get a paternity test, you are a CUCK whether the kid is your or not.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/comments/9glv61/needsupport_new_to_this_sub_absolutely_devastated/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/comments/9mpjlg/needsupport_im_surviving/

Didn’t read but that’s what he gets for being dumb enough to marry in this day and age

If there is one thing this year has proved even among those who aren't NPC's most of these people don't want to be unplugged.

They would rather keep believing in flying washing machines and fluffy bunny rabbits fed to them by mass media.

too much soy in soyciety

Didn’t read but that’s what he gets for being dumb enough to marry in this day and age
cope, women have always been whores

Guy needs to buy a gun

Last edited:
I was there when that post was initially made.

Watched recently Nake Gun with that dear OJ Simpson.
Stunning actor and wonderful human being.
OJ was a based man, did nothing wrong, refused to be a cuck. I'm glad he was found not guilty, but if he did it, he was justified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back