Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ed Piskor did the right thing by killing himself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Unlike my uncle who killed himself because he was gonna get divorced, like a fucking simp, I actually have come to respect Ed Piskor's (#METooed cartoonist) suicide.

I feel like Ed's suicide came from a place of hating women, hating cancel culture. His suicide, much like his art (that sucks) was a statement. A scathing indictment on a culture that loves to kick a dead horse and jizz on it's mouth. Unlike my uncle who actually has invaluable skills, and even without his wife and kids, could have still contributed to the world, and possibly have re-married even-- the writing was clearly on the wall for Ed. He clearly had no choice. Only a few days ago he was absolutely HATED:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/1bm7i7b/ed_piskor_grooms_underage_girls/

And now, post suicide, at least people give their condolences, fucking hypocrites:

2024 04 09 04 57 52 Interview with Ed Piskor  How to Make Outlaw Comics   YouTube

WHEN YOU LISTEN TO WOMEN, MEN ARE EITHER PARIAHS OR NOT. This is the culture we live in. And he was on the pariah blacklist. He was by all means during his last days, given his status as a public figure, WORSE THAN A SEX OFFENDER, even though he wasn't on the fucking registry. There was no fucking hope for him. Certainly not looking like some cancer patient wigger:

2024 04 09 04 49 49 Interview with Ed Piskor  How to Make Outlaw Comics   YouTube

You either put a fucking bullet in your head and cry victim, or you will eternally be known as the worst thing in society: AS A PEDOPHILE. By killing himself, only then did some people start to feel kinda sorry. But at least now he will be known as a victim of cancel culture instead of a PEDOPHILE RAPIST GROOMER GOD.

The lesson to learn from this, I think, is this: if you think you are a creep, you probably are, and you probably should kill yourself. The reason why this story means a lot to me is because in many ways what happened to Ed is one of my worst nightmares.

Last edited:
You can’t enter the heavens with a neutral or negative K/D

You either put a fucking bullet in your head and cry victim, or you will eternally be known as the worst thing in society: AS A PEDOPHILE. By killing himself, only then did some people start to feel kinda sorry. But at least now he will be known as a victim of cancel culture instead of a PEDOPHILE RAPIST GROOMER GOD.

The lesson to learn from this, I think, is this: if you think you are a creep, you probably are, and you probably should kill yourself.
it's very easy to ruin someone's reputation by just calling them a pedo if I ever got called a pedo and everyone believed it I would kms too. if it's someone who's quiet with no social status and sub-5 it's all the more easier.

Last edited:
You can’t enter the heavens with a neutral or negative K/D
suicides go to hell, narcissist artist types care more about how the public perceives him

it's very easy to ruin someone's reputation by just calling them a pedo if I ever got called a pedo and everyone believed it I would kms too. if it's someone who's quiet with no social status and sub-5 it's all the more easier.
what kind of nigger wouldn't kill themselves if they were in Ed's shoes?

Grooming underage girls is based. If you don’t think so, you are most likely a creep.

I think the opposite actually. It takes a very confident low IQ dark triad kind of person to want to live and have hope after such allegations
He should’ve embraced it and announced that he is advocating for a change in the laws and policies

I think the opposite actually. It takes a very confident low IQ dark triad kind of person to want to live and have hope after such allegations
i don't know man I think most people don't want to be known as a pedo for the rest of their lives. depending on the method, killing yourself takes guts

The lesson to learn from this, I think, is this: if you think you are a creep, you probably are, and you probably should kill yourself.
Fedposting, also killing yourself over allegations online seems petty and weak

No he didnt he should have sued the bitch and won millions.

Nobody cares about what he did nor his suicide will change anything

idk that guy but if you talk to 17yo 360 day old foid you are now a pedo :society:

Fedposting, also killing yourself over allegations online seems petty and weak
It wasn't just allegations, he publicly thirst messaged underage sluts showing their ass. As an older lonely guy, its over with that situation. He's written off as a creepy pedo and may as well die especially with his trash art targeted at online snowflakes.

It wasn't just allegations, he publicly thirst messaged underage sluts showing their ass. As an older lonely guy, its over with that situation. He's written off as a creepy pedo and may as well die especially with his trash art targeted at online snowflakes.
I still dont find it a reason to suicide he should have waited abit and see what he can do

idk that guy but if you talk to 17yo 360 day old foid you are now a pedo :society:
Look at how many female teachers tuck underage male students yet no one calls them pedo.

From a quick google search it dosent look that bad, just some 17 year old. Not convinced

From a quick google search it dosent look that bad, just some 17 year old. Not convinced.
It's that bad when you're in the middle of Clown World. There would be people wanting to cancel him forever.

The main lesson is completely ignore younger women when you're an ugly man. We are so hated, and you cannot give any fuel to their fire.

great post, as usual. very inspirational.

i dont think its worth killing urself over. fuck that shit, he never raped anyone. he cud still cope with vidya and goyslop. as long as u have most of ur health u shouldnt kill urself. If ur badly disable and very physicall impaired or unhealthy, then i think its valid-

Unlike my uncle who killed himself because he was gonna get divorced, like a fucking simp, I actually have come to respect Ed Piskor's (#METooed cartoonist) suicide.

I feel like Ed's suicide came from a place of hating women, hating cancel culture. His suicide, much like his art (that sucks) was a statement. A scathing indictment on a culture that loves to kick a dead horse and jizz on it's mouth. Unlike my uncle who actually has invaluable skills, and even without his wife and kids, could have still contributed to the world, and possibly have re-married even-- the writing was clearly on the wall for Ed. He clearly had no choice. Only a few days ago he was absolutely HATED:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/1bm7i7b/ed_piskor_grooms_underage_girls/

And now, post suicide, at least people give their condolences, fucking hypocrites:

View attachment 1129778

WHEN YOU LISTEN TO WOMEN, MEN ARE EITHER PARIAHS OR NOT. This is the culture we live in. And he was on the pariah blacklist. He was by all means during his last days, given his status as a public figure, WORSE THAN A SEX OFFENDER, even though he wasn't on the fucking registry. There was no fucking hope for him. Certainly not looking like some cancer patient wigger:

View attachment 1129776

men cant even hit on women nowadays if not chad or theyre gonna end ep canceled and outed as creeps

women on the other hand get worshipped for having onlyfans

its all so silly

men cant even hit on women nowadays if not chad or theyre gonna end ep canceled and outed as creeps

women on the other hand get worshipped for having onlyfans

its all so silly
no shit

Why does this chink pin his own posts

Unlike my uncle who killed himself because he was gonna get divorced, like a fucking simp

Sad tbh. How did his wife react ?

Sad tbh. How did his wife react ?
I would imagine she is resentful, perhaps saw herself and the children as the victims in this. I don't think life insurance covers suicides. Even though she wont get child support payments, they will be fine

I would imagine she is resentful, perhaps saw herself and the children as the victims in this. I don't think life insurance covers suicides. Even though she wont get child support payments, they will be fine

Children are definitely victims, she, on the other hand, is the perpetrator.

Children are definitely victims, she, on the other hand, is the perpetrator.
It makes sense that a female would want to divorce a man so weak he'd kill himself over a woman

It makes sense that a female would want to divorce a man so weak he'd kill himself over a woman

high IQ post

That being said, women should not be allowed to divorce.
Also, cheating should result in either death penalty (if no kids) or genital mutilation (if kids).

Killing othER beings before killing yourself is based.