Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cuck Trait: Allowing a foid to have a Girl's Night Out

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Most girls if they have a Girl's Night Out will go to a bar or a club, find a Chad, and then have sex. They might even do a threesome or orgy for Chad and cheat on their boyfriends. The cuck will say "Go have a fun night out, babe!" and not know his slut foid is fucking a new Chad every week. Cucks are weak and deserve to be destroyed or shamed so they awaken to the redpill and blackpill.

It's impossible for a slut to love a guy but the cucks believe they're different and a slut's past doesn't matter.

Cucks and simps always love to say "Her past is in the past" and "What happened before we met doesn't matter" and "I want a girl to be experienced because she knows what she's doing" and other nonsense. Then they eventually get destroyed.

They don't realize the past effects the future. They don't realize that what happens before people meet does matter. They also don't realize that they're marrying what men throughout history would have considered a whore.

This is one of the biggest cuck traits.

My girl is never gonna leave the house

Fy83RA_agAIx7C1.jpg

You can't stop her from cheating, so being controlling doesn't matter. It just makes you look bad. The only thing you can do is make yourself not worth losing. This is one thing the red pill actually gets right: the only power men have over women is the ability to walk away.

a girls’ night out isn’t even a concept outside of cuck continents like north america and europe. mothers, wives and women have no joy in the 3rd world countries and i think that’s ideal.

You can't stop her from cheating, so being controlling doesn't matter. It just makes you look bad. The only thing you can do is make yourself not worth losing. This is one thing the red pill actually gets right: the only power men have over women is the ability to walk away.
The solution
slavery-human-trafficking.jpg

You can't stop her from cheating, so being controlling doesn't matter. It just makes you look bad. The only thing you can do is make yourself not worth losing.
Making yourself “not worth losing” to a foid is only possible if you are chad, at which point you already have access to all other girls in the populous

Making yourself “not worth losing” to a foid is only possible if you are chad, at which point you already have access to all other girls in the populous
Exactly. Red pill only truly works for chads. Normies and chadlites can't pull this off

Most girls if they have a Girl's Night Out will go to a bar or a club, find a Chad, and then have sex. They might even do a threesome or orgy for Chad and cheat on their boyfriends. The cuck will say "Go have a fun night out, babe!" and not know his slut foid is fucking a new Chad every week. Cucks are weak and deserve to be destroyed or shamed so they awaken to the redpill and blackpill.

It's impossible for a slut to love a guy but the cucks believe they're different and a slut's past doesn't matter.

Cucks and simps always love to say "Her past is in the past" and "What happened before we met doesn't matter" and "I want a girl to be experienced because she knows what she's doing" and other nonsense. Then they eventually get destroyed.

They don't realize the past effects the future. They don't realize that what happens before people meet does matter. They also don't realize that they're marrying what men throughout history would have considered a whore.

Females will always find a way to act on their whore instincts. Even if a females does not attend parties, she will meet new guys at her job, at college, or some other public place. It is impossible to prevent women from being whores as long as they have rights

She just needs space

She just needs space
Space in her womb for chads sperm. While her boyfriend lends her money for the night out and her cute outfit she wore for chad.

Any woman who cheats needs to be stoned in the village square

These toilets will do disgusting things to these chads that their husbands have been asking to do for years. They won’t let their husband do anal or eat his ass but she comes home after getting fucked in the ass by Chad and licking chads asshole to give her cucked betabux a kiss

Space in her womb for chads sperm. While her boyfriend lends her money for the night out and her cute outfit she wore for chad.

Any woman who cheats needs to be stoned in the village square
Stoned, you say?

Females will always find a way to act on their whore instincts. Even if a females does not attend parties, she will meet new guys at her job, at college, or some other public place. It is impossible to prevent women from being whores as long as they have rights
Yeah, well what do we know other than what we see from the outside. Don’t we at least attempt to go out in society and try to get cheated on? Go to the gym and all of that? Maybe find three trashy sluts to jerk us around (if we’re lucky) like the red pill gets trashed around. How can we control the chase? How many women are like this?

Yeah, well what do we know other than what we see from the outside. Don’t we at least attempt to go out in society and try to get cheated on? Go to the gym and all of that? Maybe find three trashy sluts to jerk us around (if we’re lucky) like the red pill gets trashed around. How can we control the chase? How many women are like this?
We do not have an official estimate of how many females are whores. Collecting such information would not be possible because we cannot interview every single female. In my opinion, I believe that 90% of modern women are whores. 10% are decent

We do not have an official estimate of how many females are whores. Collecting such information would not be possible because we cannot interview every single female. In my opinion, I believe that 90% of modern women are whores. 10% are decent

I had a bad case of loser denial myself.

One of the reasons why I honestly think a relationship would honestly be too stressful for me. You are powerless as a man to stop your femoid doing shit like this.

Chads let their gf leave the house and have a night with their girls, because they know their GFs only desire them, that’s real freedom, only the fewest of the few can trust on that. The cucks will find out with their dicks what happened to their girlfriends vagina, but they’re not gonna say a word because female approval is too valuable for men.

It's never yours , it's just your turn.

Love is something that develops only in very strict circumstances and it's almost never reciprocated.

It's over before it even began.Even If you could get a girlfriend,which i highly doubt ,it wouldn't work out.

Cuck trait: Allwoing a foid to go out.

Yes. As in, have the woman tied up to a pole and have heavy rocks heaved at her until she is dead.

Who the fuck is this greycel infiltrator?
Lmao, greycel infiltrator? I’m new to Incels. You gonna welcome me or not? Why is everyone so quick to shun me from joining this group?

Chads let their gf leave the house and have a night with their girls, because they know their GFs only desire them, that’s real freedom, only the fewest of the few can trust on that. The cucks will find out with their dicks what happened to their girlfriends vagina, but they’re not gonna say a word because female approval is too valuable for men.

Yes. As in, have the woman tied up to a pole and have heavy rocks heaved at her until she is dead.

Who the fuck is this greycel infiltrator?
Are you joking, though? It’s so hard to tell. Do you think that going back to stoning would legitimately stop women from following their baser and more destructive instincts?

I had normie friends that would always come back to me to hang out when their gfs went on "breaks".
Fucking idiots that made fun of me for not having a gf now they are cucks.

if a foid uses girls' night out unironically then that's a whore

Are you joking, though? It’s so hard to tell. Do you think that going back to stoning would legitimately stop women from following their baser and more destructive instincts?
imminent death would certainly be a hindrance to their promiscuity. Some foids may keep trying to sneak around, but on a mass scale it’d be much more effective than most other measures

a girls’ night out isn’t even a concept outside of cuck continents like north america and europe. mothers, wives and women have no joy in the 3rd world countries and i think that’s ideal.
I'm here to tell you that this is false my nigger, take it from someone who lives in a 3rd world shithole. Femgroids love "foids night out". Especially this younger generation 17-28, fuck these degenerates

imminent death would certainly be a hindrance to their promiscuity. Some foids may keep trying to sneak around, but on a mass scale it’d be much more effective than most other measures
Huh…you think there’s a legal way to curb promiscuity? Other than stoning?

Huh…you think there’s a legal way to curb promiscuity? Other than stoning?
Revert women to property. Dont allow them to vote or own land or financial assets (stocks, bonds, RIETS, etc)

Actually they can easily cheat on him with another Chad in the club, pretty easy to find them there, the difference is Chad can do the same as the Foid does and hit the club and get other women, that’s why Open relationships with Chad aren’t as cucked.

Actually they can easily cheat on him with another Chad in the club, pretty easy to find them there, the difference is Chad can do the same as the Foid does and hit the club and get other women, that’s why Open relationships with Chad aren’t as cucked.
Imagine being so valuable that women actually want you, because your genes are so superior, if you lived with that certainty underlined by female approval from 14-15 years of age onward, then you have true power. Imagine being genetically valuable enough that it’s actually women who mate guard you, instead of you having to constantly waste energy on mate guarding and worrying about who she might meet.

Nevertheless you’re right with the notion that these so called "open relationships" are cucked.

Literally can’t say anything anymore if she wants to go to the club with her bop friends where there are drunk men you can’t do nothing about it

This is why we need to abolish the age of consent an 12 year old girl would never do this unless she’s already brainwashed by feminism witch is totally possible nowadays

This is why we need to abolish the age of consent an 12 year old girl would never do this unless she’s already brainwashed by feminism witch is totally possible nowadays
Women have an intrinsical potential for evil, but feminist acts as enormous multiplier to it. Pretty much all women who have been exposed to feminism become vile whores.