Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Staring at foids VS ignoring them

Question

• I stare because it's fun to make them uncomfortable

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • I ignore them

Votes: 37 63.8%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When i'm on the train i can't decide if i should stare at foids like a creep or ignore them. I feel like a cuck for staring at them but at the same time it's pretty fun, especially if they look back at me. It also feels good to ignore their existence and not give them any attention, because foids love attention from males.

Are you staring like a creep or are you too high inhib? Or do you think staring is cucked? It's hard to decide what to do really. It's also self torture in a way because you're staring at someone you most likely never will have.

It doesn't matter unless they want your attention. Which for most of us, is only when they want something from us or done. Ignoring them then is wise, they don't like that.

I usually try to ignore them, but sometimes I look right past them because I wanna look thru the window while seated, which has on occasion made them uncomfortable.

It doesnt matter what you do you are always the problem

Stare. It builds confidence

i have a very dead pan stare + sleepy eyes 24/7 so you know id be gawking at all the foids when i am out in public
nothing i do as a a sub3 matters anyways .

Yea i've noticed that too. I also stare at zoomer guys who laugh at me, somehow they stop laughing and look uncomfortable when i smile back at them. I don't even look that intimidating. They laugh at me because i'm wearing a hat like this:

Pilotcap

I usually try to ignore them, but sometimes I look right past them because I wanna look thru the window while seated, which has on occasion made them uncomfortable.
I do the same thing while on the transit train where sometimes I have to look past their ugly, judgmental faces to see the real beauty outside of the window.

I ignore them because I don't want to see their judgemental facial expressions but next time I go to a city I might stare at random foids

I was just thinking this might be a good reason to stare.
i have a very dead pan stare + sleepy eyes 24/7 so you know id be gawking at all the foids when i am out in public
Same (eyes and stare) I just need to get myself to do the second part

id help my sister but no one else. If a foids car breaks down she is on her own she doesnt need an creepy:foidSoy::foidSoy: autistic man

I stare them, but I generally prefer to stare at the tits of the retarded foid who is showing them the most.

On the train, when a foid is sitting in front of me next to a window, I like to look at her reflection in the eyes. It makes her very uncomfortable when she realizes it, especially if you hold this Schrödinger's gaze pretending you're just looking at the landscape through the window. :feelshaha:

I was just thinking this might be a good reason to stare.

Same (eyes and stare) I just need to get myself to do the second part
I appear dead inside

Remember during an internship I was in an office with 4 dudes and this one girl . Long story short someone made a regarded joke , everyone laughed but me (as always) and the girl pointed it out (with an annoyed tone) "do you ever smile?"

my response was a stern no as i stared daggers at her

Last edited:
yes this is hard to decide but as I get older I'm more and more in favor of unhinged staring :feelsYall: I think ignoring is more cucked in fact. like you ain't fooling nobody if she's hot and not trash it's just a male thing to stare

I ignore because I don’t want to be yelled at and because looking makes it hurt worse

On the train, when a foid is sitting in front of me next to a window, I like to look at her reflection in the eyes. It makes her very uncomfortable when she realizes it, especially if you hold this Schrödinger's gaze pretending you're just looking at the landscape through the window. :feelshaha:
LOL. Funny.

When i'm on the train i can't decide if i should stare at foids like a creep or ignore them. I feel like a cuck for staring at them but at the same time it's pretty fun, especially if they look back at me. It also feels good to ignore their existence and not give them any attention, because foids love attention from males.

Are you staring like a creep or are you too high inhib? Or do you think staring is cucked? It's hard to decide what to do really. It's also self torture in a way because you're staring at someone you most likely never will have.
It depends just how your looks are. If you're close to normie, she will enjoy the validation.

I'm a 3/10 on a good day. When I have looked at women on public transport in the past and our gazes meet briefly, afterward I see the rejection face subtly expressing itself, like it's trying to breach through a conditioned and reflexive shield of virtue signaling. If I recognize it, it ruins my day and reminds me how repulsive women find me. So I look at my phone, or the floor, or anywhere that isn't at women seated on my train.

I know I will never be involved with any of these women that I might look at, except if it's a harassment claim, so why would I look at them? They'll just get validation, or be creeped out. Why would you look at them?

Summer views are the best so ofc I stare.

Middle school I would stare at foid classmates and make them break their mental health. Just full dead eyed stare works like a charm

I wouldn rather ignore but it’s up to each incel to decide his preference.

you’re doing them a favor if you stare at them. They love the attention and mog other incels.

If I recognize it, it ruins my day and reminds me how repulsive women find me.
nah embrace it lilbro :feelsokman: it invigorates me that I can make a hole uncomfortable and stressed out just by a mere gaze :feelsYall: the worse and more unhinged you look, the better the effect :feelsaww:

I’d be reported for rape and jailed for life

Ehhh I wouldn't say I stare but I will glance over at them. And if they get up or turn around glance again to look at their ass. A few weeks ago I was walking downtown and me and this girl were eyefucking eachother for at least 10 seconds before she walked away. That was lifefuel tbh

i dont really "stare" per se,, but i do look at them, and make no effort to conceal the fact that i am doing so

Yea i've noticed that too. I also stare at zoomer guys who laugh at me, somehow they stop laughing and look uncomfortable when i smile back at them. I don't even look that intimidating. They laugh at me because i'm wearing a hat like this:

View attachment 1145283
Whatever you say
Babyface

I'm too high inhib to stare, though i would if I could. Just to make them uncomfortable

I'm just scared of getting the cops called on me, or having a white knight beat me up

Also not to mention I never see girls my age anyway, meaning there's rarely ever an opportunity to stare to begin with. I only ever see boomers for some reason, even though I'm in a college town

Also not to mention I never see girls my age anyway, meaning there's rarely ever an opportunity to stare to begin with. I only ever see boomers for some reason, even though I'm in a college town
That's because all the foids are at home being banged by Chads

Also there are far more boomers than teenagers (ofc only if you aren't in Africa or India)

That's because all the foids are at home being banged by Chads
Yeah that's what I assumed. They can work from home, do all their shopping from home, and get all their food delivered to home. It sucks, there's literally no way to meet girls in 2024 because they don't even have to leave their house (or rather, their bf's house)

Also there are far more boomers than teenagers (ofc only if you aren't in Africa or India)
Brutal. The boomers had it made. Imagine going outside and the majority of the population being your same age group. And on top of that, being allowed to ask out women without getting cops called or assaulted by a white knight. And on top of that, they had a larger dating pool because of age gaps being tolerated. My dad was almost 23 when my mom was 17, you'd get arrested for that nowadays.

Anywho, water, I know. just ranting I guess

I ignore them but if they got nice curves maybe I will steal some looks

I`ll stare at their tits and ass but cautiously

if i stare i'd get posted on tiktok or something as a creepy subhuman indian

I ignore them i think

View attachment 1145283
Cute baby. See that they stop laughing when you show you don't care - that they can't do anything to you. That's strength. It's why we should stare

I kinda stare