Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck westerns thinks..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

So cucks took ss of my post from forum and post it.and it is one of comments from post. I hate it how cuck westerns think there is only language in the world is english lol.

Look cuck,there is a whole world out there. get out of your mama's pussy and see how world is. I wish ı was in their country and set up a meeting with them.Cuck westerns are so fucking cringy they think they badass until a nigga broke their ass.They think all incels are unable to fight.Being incel is not about being unable to fight.I'd fuck you up if ı ever face you in real life

Just don't give a fuck about those idiots bro, no point of caring about cuck tears...

Just don't give a fuck about those idiots bro, no point of caring about cuck tears...

Funny thing they might be some users of this forum bro

Funny thing they might be some users of this forum bro
English is not my main language either, so i have trouble too, but i don't care what others say, i hate that i make mistakes but i can't help it.

English is not my main language either, so i have trouble too, but i don't care what others say, i hate that i make mistakes but i can't help it.

İt's okey bro.ı think it is okey as long as people understand what you saying.like these cucks try to mock of me but they actually understand what ı'm saying

Why do I have the strong suspicion that the Incel Man is in here.

Just speak with proper english theory

You don't really have an argument if your only insulting grammar instead of the actual point.

Fucking cucks man.

Many americans think they are the only country in the world and everyone should know their language fluently, such idiots

LMAO at cucktears thinking all blackpilled incels are from the anglosphere.