Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cucked Husband forgives wife and now isolates himself and rots from depression

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
He should have executed her on the spot.

That whore doesn't deserve to live, holes and normgroids alike.
God commanded Moses and the Israelites to stone adulterers to death for a reason.

She's not sorry for doing it she is sorry for getting caught.
In a heathy society she would be stoned in the middle of the town for such actions.

Gay could be fake

He should have done like the bodybuilder.

She's not sorry for doing it she is sorry for getting caught.
In a heathy society she would be stoned in the middle of the town for such actions.
She didn't get caught, she told him after she got dumped. I agree with stoning tbh.
Imagine how her kids will think of her, or even their pathetic father (probably not their real dad either).

And this idiot is blaming himself even. Well, in a way he should, because he was braindead enough to marry a woman. I mean okay, 22 years ago it wasnt as bad as today, but still. And of course he is cucked staying with her. She obviously has zero attraction towards this pathetic loser.

And this idiot is blaming himself even. Well, in a way he should, because he was braindead enough to marry a woman. I mean okay, 22 years ago it wasnt as bad as today, but still. And of course he is cucked staying with her. She obviously has zero attraction towards this pathetic loser.
beta buck cucks need emergency blackpill intervention.

larping cuckold cumskin

Last edited:
IT will defend this women's actions

Its always the damn yoga, she said she blame herself then she goes blaming her husband and kids but not herself, they are not capable of taking responsibility for anything . Maybe its larp but this kind of stories happen all the time, everybody cheats, around 60% of married Men and women cheated on their spouse.

In 2020, the subhumans aren't getting even a reply online so infidelity is a #ChadProblem.
Your gameplay is that you are dead in the first level however hard you try and yet worrying about your health in 8th level.

IT will defend this women's actions
IT = cucks.

Its always the damn yoga, she said she blame herself then she goes blaming her husband and kids but not herself, they are not capable of taking responsibility for anything . Maybe its larp but this kind of stories happen all the time, everybody cheats, around 60% of married Men and women cheated on their spouse.
Wife fucking some kind of personal trainer or someone at the gym/yoga class is a meme at this point.
It really is over.
In 2020, the subhumans aren't getting even a reply online so infidelity is a #ChadProblem.
Your gameplay is that you are dead in the first level however hard you try and yet worrying about your health in 8th level.
Cope, Chad doesn't marry, he just slays.

" This went on for 6 months, his wife found out and he dumped me. I was angry and called him a cheat and a piece of shit (oh the irony coming from a cheating whore herself). I was completely deserved to be thrown away like garbage. "

STRAIGHT FROM THE WHORE'S MOUTH JFL. Hope she chokes on her fucking food.

Also that husband is the product of feminsim. And the prototype of any sub 8 male who will want a relationship in the future, because that level of slavery will be the requirement.

Fuck her, I wish her the worst things imaginable.

I actually think this is fake, this is the first time I've seen a woman who is actually sorry and blames herself after having an affair.

Yeah, fuck that, it's fake. Her reaction to the affair is too genuine, women aren't genuine.

Average marriage 2020. Even if ur not divorced this what happens.

Foids love cucking betas and driving them to depression

I actually think this is fake, this is the first time I've seen a woman who is actually sorry and blames herself after having an affair.

Yeah, fuck that, it's fake. Her reaction to the affair is too genuine, women aren't genuine.
Nah bro, foids can feel guilt, and based on that appear to be sorry and perceptive. They don't wanna lose their providers.

Nah bro, foids can feel guilt,
20200805 144022

Nah bro, foids can feel guilt, and based on that appear to be sorry and perceptive. They don't wanna lose their providers.

They can mimic guilt.

everybody cheats, around 60% of married Men and women cheated on their spouse
So it's like 100% of married women and 20% of married men ? Works with the 80/20 principle

In that moment of intense rage, people have acted out and done things and have gotten little jail time. If you're super emotional and then end up hurting someone, you won't go to jail for lets say a normal amount of time.

I had a neighbor who caught his wife cheating, he shot the guy in the leg, he didn't die, but my neighbor only got a few years.

If she does indeed feel guilty here's what she should do: file for divorce, but in place of divorce-raping the husband, assure that she will give above 50% of her income and net worth to the husband and children. The divorce is necessary for the cheated on husband to move on since he wil not initiate it due to simping and codependance. She must wear a sign around her neck proclaiming she's a cheater for the length of the affair and time from when she initiated deadbedroom sex with her cuck husband.

She will never do this because she is already bargaining and trying to frame herself as a victim on social media for internet points. I don't think her children even know she cheated.

So it's like 100% of married women and 20% of married men ? Works with the 80/20 principle
I overestimated the numbers, most statistic i see range from 15% to 20% of married people cheated and its the same for men and women but they are self report studies so numbers could be twice bigger.

how to never get cheated on BE CHAD

Just a reminder that there is no ascension, and being a normie is not much better than being a subhuman incel.
This man forgave this cheating whore and took her back, and the kids all know about it as well.
Meanwhile the husband (cuck) is now rotting and hating himself for his wife being a whore.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginfidelity/comments/60ii24/i_had_an_affair_and_recently_confessed_husband_is/

fucking hell the amount of therapy work psychologists get is astonishing to fix things that they know themselves cant be fixed or even managed by "therapy", we have a problem with our marriage because im a bitch, right thats it therapy.

i cheat on my husband, right thats it we are all going to therapy

one question needs to be asked cause of hiusbands depression, oh its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DONT GO TO THE THERAPIST LOVE, STOP BEING A TWAT

Lack of sex u mean u didn’t want to fuck him?

" This went on for 6 months, his wife found out and he dumped me. I was angry and called him a cheat and a piece of shit (oh the irony coming from a cheating whore herself). I was completely deserved to be thrown away like garbage. "

STRAIGHT FROM THE WHORE'S MOUTH JFL. Hope she chokes on her fucking food.

Also that husband is the product of feminsim. And the prototype of any sub 8 male who will want a relationship in the future, because that level of slavery will be the requirement.

Fuck her, I wish her the worst things imaginable.
She needs to be stoned in accordance with Mosaic Law

Average marriage 2020. Even if ur not divorced this what happens.
Marriage = Willing Cuckold

In that moment of intense rage, people have acted out and done things and have gotten little jail time. If you're super emotional and then end up hurting someone, you won't go to jail for lets say a normal amount of time.

I had a neighbor who caught his wife cheating, he shot the guy in the leg, he didn't die, but my neighbor only got a few years.
What a cuck, should have shot the wife instead.

Lack of sex u mean u didn’t want to fuck him?
Pretty much