Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCKED MARRIAGE...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
this what happens when you take diet pills...gym Maxx and are no longer considered a VOLCEL in OUTDATED incellic doctrine...
Screenshot 20240305 215937 Gallery
AND IS NOT WELL ENDOWED....nor can give her at least 3 to 4 VAGINAL orgasms per session....

this bitch is crazy

Welcome to 2024

Standards of her boyfriend are either bottom of the barrel, or non-existent.
The type of women these guys are willing to date, out of sheer desperation and thirst....

nigga ugly as shit

there's feminist-niggerist propaganda in the advertisement :lul:

No, safe to say, she's actually deranged and insane
i see a lots of women who believe in all sorts of crap like coffee-ground reading, astrology, magic, tarot cards, channeling etc

i see a lots of women who believe in all sorts of crap like coffee-ground reading, astrology, magic, tarot cards, channeling etc
Yeah tiktok mainly started this, and connected them to eachother.

I really hope it's some sort of sting operation to remove those maniacs from the streets already

All of that coincides with satanism..
..TRUE SATANISM goes into women worship....The leftist liberal party promote this.

All of that coincides with satanism..
..TRUE SATANISM goes into women worship....The leftist liberal party promote this.
i think it's just low iq trait of women.

Damn...the black pill is acid on a wound to yall....yall missing the point....

Worst then is she doesn't want younger men why? Tho
Why are women so obsessed with age gap thing

And then they impose there preference on all of men and dictate men should behave there own way

Worst then is she doesn't want younger men why? Tho
Why are women so obsessed with age gap thing

And then they impose there preference on all of men and dictate men should behave there own way
Because...most younger men are daquans...they fuck a hundred bitches while living with their moms/parents...she wants to GET AWAY from her small dicked husband who is at home paying all the bills and providing for her....a potential hypergamous monkey brancher

That's highly unlikely
When I say YOUNGER MEN....I'm talking about younger DESIRABLE MEN the ones she is talking about she wouldn't prefer....in other words...she want older tyrones/chads...HTNS who have their shit together 35 and up

That's highly unlikely
And yes...younger chads and htns bang about 100 foids a year (or fuck 100x)...saying no to such is a blue pilled reaction to the black pilled truth...bottom line is...an incel is not getting anywhere near any of that

And yes...younger chads and htns bang about 100 foids a year (or fuck 100x)...saying no to such is a blue pilled reaction to the black pilled truth...bottom line is...an incel is not getting anywhere near any of that
Bigger I'm not talking about chad htn but the average boy.

My original point was why women date those young chads

When I say YOUNGER MEN....I'm talking about younger DESIRABLE MEN the ones she is talking about she wouldn't prefer....in other words...she want older tyrones/chads...HTNS who have their shit together 35 and up
Why won't she date younger tyrones tho

Why won't she date younger tyrones tho
I just told you....lol...from previous response...but anyway....she prolly smashing younger tyrone(s) but...they not financially stable for her....so she put up this profile hoping to get a well endowed beta bux

Liberal foids would prefer young chads.(if those foids are established)..but as they get older (and less financial stable) they want the old spice man well endowed who owns a business..has his own place or car...basically a means to possible take care of her...if not...she wants a man to have what she doesnt...HER OWN PLACE where she can possibly monkey branch to as she contemplates divorce from her cucked husband

Foids date younger chads mainly for their penis size and ability to give her multiple vaginal orgasms...a boy toy...fwb...problem is..those young chads would want to smash an older woman than move in with her..as a substitute for living wit their mamas...if a foid doesn't have her own place...that defeats the purpose

she sucks chad dick and goes back home to peg this nigger

Kill this bitch please. Don't need this sheboon to spread hiv and stds. Kill her please.

Foids date younger chads mainly for their penis size and ability to give her multiple vaginal orgasms...a boy toy...fwb...problem is..those young chads would want to smash an older woman than mohttps://incels.is/attachments/upload?type=post&context[thread_id]=581963&hash=c062c7fd7cf27c2d59fc8f5d96a8496bve in with her..as a substitute for living wit their mamas...if a foid doesn't have her own place...that defeats the purpose
Ok you are too dumb to have the conversation

its funny how yall don't think white cave bitches don't have this mentality...llmmaaoo...ok...i got something coming for yall....