Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELLIC UPDATE 101

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
7-10.... GETS FOIDS WITH EASE...
(well endowed..KEEPS the foid)
*must give her AT LEAST 3-4
VAGINAL orgasms

5-6.... USUALLY WOULD NEED MONEY OR. GYM MAX BODY..
VAGINAL orgasms

4.... PROSTITUTES OR LANDWHALES
(must have money)
Quality of foids may vary
VAGINAL orgasms

1-3.... TRUE INCELS...<1-2>
(3-4s might get away with gym max with well endowment if wearing ski mask for landwhales/femcels fetish size queens only)

ANY RATE NOT WELL ENDOWED OR CANT LAST LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE A FOID AT LEAST 3-4 VAGINAL ORGASMS WILL BE EITHER...

1.(with money/but she broke) CUCKED

2. 1 NIGHT stand only or she breaks up with
you

3. If she ends up with own money..break up. with you

ALSO...RATE OF CUCK OR BREAKUP DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD THE FOID LOOKS/HOW MANY MEN SHE ATTRACTS

Last edited:
time to get that lifetime membership here

Gigaover when your sub 4, broke and not endowed.

4.99 a month jfl

ALSO...RATE OF CUCK OR BREAKUP DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD THE FOID LOOKS/HOW MANY MEN SHE ATTRACTS

Last edited: A moment ago

Gigaover when your sub 4, broke and not endowed.

Last edited: A moment ago

So being an incel is basically foid's freedom to demand men who can satisfy them.

Foids control the market.

or see what they shove up themselves

you must not read or hear what foids say.
they say all sorts of things, also regarding this matter. I've read everything from 14-22cm

So being an incel is basically foid's freedom to demand men who can satisfy them.

Foids control the market.
In the liberal world...foids control the sex market

In the far right wing world...men with money and power control the sex market

Chads are cheat codes...they are NEO..they flourish in either..(7-10s)

they say all sorts of things, also regarding this matter. I've read everything from 14-22cm
Look at the size of the dildos foids fuck with..that should tell you what they looking for (as well as the color of it)

I'm a literal 1/10 bc of my deformity and missing facial bones and I'm not exaggerating

what defines that?
Probably under 15cm 6 inch is considered small, which is neutral size probably.

Probably under 15cm 6 inch is considered small, which is neutral size probably.
I have 15cm NBP and good girth but it doesn’t matter. I have bad phimosis (could get partial circumcision but what’s the point). And worse, I’m 27 soon and you know the rest

I have 15cm NBP and good girth but it doesn’t matter. I have bad phimosis (could get partial circumcision but what’s the point). And worse, I’m 27 soon and you know the rest
6 inches would only do for a VIRGIN FOID..and only if ur rating is 6 and up

This is the answer to the OOFY DOOFY theory that critics of black pillers use against the main playbook of black pillers which features "lookism"....

Anything less than a 7 would require compensation with gym max/money...

If 5 thru 6 is well endowed.
..(minimum 3 to 4 VAGINAL orgasms)
They are treated by their girlfriends as chads...

Sub 5s (3-5) would need perfect body or be at least 6 digits in salary (same well endowment rules apply)

1-2...ITS OVER unless u put a mask on and have gym max and with well endowment

True but it doesn’t matter bc I’m a 1

:feelsbadman:
If ur well endowed and gym max
(gym max only matters if ur well endowed)
(7-10 dnt need gym max to attract foids)
You can post pics with a mask on
(showing bulge)
and draw attention for A FEW femcels/landwhales who might want to perform a ferltish on you

If ur well endowed and gym max
(gym max only matters if ur well endowed)
(7-10 dnt need gym max to attract foids)
You can post pics with a mask on
(showing bulge)
and draw attention for A FEW femcels/landwhales who might want to perform a ferltish on you
Thanks for the tip. I shall try.

But I’ll be frank. I’d rather be alone than with a very ugly foid or landwhale. And it’s not like I can get either, I’m just sayin’. I need to almost puke thinking about it.

But I’ll be frank. I’d rather be alone than with a very ugly foid or landwhale. And it’s not like I can get either, I’m just sayin’. I need to almost puke thinking about it.
Right...foids tend to date above their station seeming their sex market value is high...example (5-6 foids date 7 men)...
Foids only date down if they are broke or if sexually unsatisfied...yet attracted to a man's body or prestige..
.(when that man is well endowed)

Men cannot go no higher than 3 points above their station. So if a man dates up as a 1...he will only attract 4s (landwhales/femcels) BUT ONLY if he is well endowed wearing a mask off of dating apps or Instagram pics
(showing bulge) Or dick pics on sex sites...

Right...foids tend to date above their station seeming their sex market value is high...example (5-6 foids date 7 men)...
Foids only date down if they are broke or if sexually unsatisfied...yet attracted to a man's body or prestige..
.(when that man is well endowed)
:yes:

Men cannot go no higher than 3 points above their station. So if a man dates up as a 1...he will only attract 4s (landwhales/femcels) BUT ONLY if he is well endowed wearing a mask off of dating apps or Instagram pics
(showing bulge) Or dick pics on sex sites...
Brutal :((