Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuckitors admit the racepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1bf7mg9/why_do_so_many_asian_women_want_to_date_white_men/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1bf7mg9/why_do_so_many_asian_women_want_to_date_white_men/kuyjkgd/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1bf7mg9/why_do_so_many_asian_women_want_to_date_white_men/kuyiw5l/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1bf7mg9/why_do_so_many_asian_women_want_to_date_white_men/kuyo7y5/

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The retardation never stops on reddit

The average white guy looks like Brad Pitt :lul: @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal

The average white guy looks like Brad Pitt :lul: @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal
JFL noodlewhores literally see all white guys the same way. Reminds me of a ChinkTok video where a gook said some white normies looked like Leonardo DiCaprio

JFL noodlewhores literally see all white guys the same way. Reminds me of a ChinkTok video where a gook said some white normies looked like Leonardo DiCaprio
:feelskek:

Same as whites thinking all chinks look the same, noodlewhores think all cumskins look like Chad. It never began for ricecels.

deformed maycel named norman who plays D&D looks like chad to a noodlewhore

noodlewhore are white cocku onry

Same as whites thinking all chinks look the same, noodlewhores think all cumskins look like Chad. It never began for ricecels.
Implement sharia law, have a close net family like curries/sands and train to beat the fuck out of noodlewhores if they misbehave, than we all see a change.

deformed maycel named norman who plays D&D looks like chad to a noodlewhore

noodlewhore are white cocku onry
Can't be incel when a noodlewhore is inside a room.

JFL I wish faggots like Destiny or Vaush would see brutal shit like this and try denying the racepill.

Absolute fucking lol. Thank God I'm not a chink, nigger or pajeet. Thank fucking God almighty

Implement sharia law, have a close net family like curries/sands and train to beat the fuck out of noodlewhores if they misbehave, than we all see a change.
Ricecels need Islam now before it's too late.

Yoooooo it’s just like the movies. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Indonesians and Turks already do this, but it doesn't stop the white worship. Indonesians women love Arab men (caucasion), and Turk women love Anatolian or Iranian men (caucasion)

japz were based
they had honor killing and rapemaxxing
but they got cucked after ww2:feelsrope:
Can't be incel when a noodlewhore is inside a room.
when they can't find a cumskin they'll find any other race including niggaz

jfl even that curry i posted who got a noodlewhore 1-3 points above his smv :lul:

ricecels have it bad i do feel bad for them:cryfeels:

Ricecels need Islam now before it's too late.
I member reading that Japan was once considering making islam its state religion as a means of allying eith the Ottomans to fend of european invasions. JFL imagine how much happier the average nipponese man would be under sharia

japz were based
they had honor killing and rapemaxxing
but they got cucked after ww2:feelsrope:

when they can't find a cumskin they'll find any other race including niggaz

jfl even that curry i posted who got a noodlewhore 1-3 points above his smv :lul:

ricecels have it bad i do feel bad for them:cryfeels:
Wait a minute
IMG 1402
,look at this curry who got noodle whore Jfl. Looks like abo:feels:

Globalisation will kill this for mayos though, once noodlewhores all accross the globe become more aware of the difference between mayo normie and mayo chad they will be just like white girls

JFL I wish faggots like Destiny or Vaush would see brutal shit like this and try denying the racepill.
They already know. Destiny doesn't deny the blackpill as much. I've heard him say lookist shit a lot.

Globalisation will kill this for mayos though, once noodlewhores all accross the globe become more aware of the difference between mayo normie and mayo chad they will be just like white girls
Won't matter when they see all white normies as chads.

They already know. Destiny doesn't deny the blackpill as much. I've heard him say lookist shit a lot.
Lookism isn't the same thing as race realism. Leftists faggots like that will never admit the racepill because it would give validity to whites hating ethnics

Wait a minuteView attachment 1091145,look at this curry who got noodle whore Jfl. Looks like abo:feels:
brutal post the tiktok link about them
i wanna see how he looks like now

Lookism isn't the same thing as race realism. Leftists faggots like that will never admit the racepill because it would give validity to whites hating ethnics
On camera he won't but I know what his true thoughs are behind the camera.

Probably iam not familiar with it since iam don’t live there
Don't think they do, it's probably cuckapore. Fucking subhumans get cucked even by the lowest of the low.

brutal post the tiktok link about them
i wanna see how he looks like now

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@janis19999/video/7248879022405471489

This one, he looks like what every girl think of Indian men

Indonesians and Turks already do this, but it doesn't stop the white worship. Indonesians women love Arab men (caucasion), and Turk women love Anatolian or Iranian men (caucasion)
Stop coping, all love whites.

Day of the rope for noodles

wow
thats pure suifuel
i hate life :reeeeee::reeeeee:

hes a sub5, shes easily 6-7
noodlewhores really hate rice
They are going to produce really subhuman kids. A chink and curry combination is so bad. :feelshaha:

He looks like me but lean :incel:, do u mog him?
facially yeh but he probably heightmogs me he looks 5'10 to 6'0

probably also dickmogs me :feelswhat:

They are going to produce really subhuman kids. A chink and curry combination is so bad. :feelshaha:

yup i have seen few, they look subhuman. funny enough foids from such combo turn out fine and even exotic :ahegao::ahegao:
its as if nature always makes sure toilets dont get too ugly :feelswhat:

Last edited:

Absolute fucking lol. Thank God I'm not a chink, nigger or pajeet. Thank fucking God almighty

Nigs are now the taboo race that deathnic/rice foids now go for.

I find it hilarious how that one guy got donvoted for saying the truth :feelskek:

The difference is that most chinks actually do look the same.