Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuckold Simulator

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Ask your brother for a rape simulator

Does this group frequent a website that starts with "R"?:feelsLSD:
You wouldn't be wrong.

Features

• Work your job at GloboCorp to make money
  • You can give all your hard-earned money to the bull
  • Browse your favorite websites, such as Reddit™
  • Your fat wife will verbally abuse you
  • Become emotionally attached to children that are not biologically yours
  • Collect 'Funky Pop' collectibles that are hidden across the world
  • Play actual games on your 'Wintendo Snitch' gaming console, such as 'Cuck Souls'
  • And more!

I wish I had time to play this, it looks hilarious.

Stop attracting IT.

A7AA711D 9C10 4B3F 996B 457CB12841FB

your brother seems like a asshole

ideally not your brother though
Everyone in my family looks down on me for my looks. My parents didn't believe me when I told them a few years back I make the salary that I do at my STEM job, thought I was making it up to overcompensate for being a failure everywhere else in my life. I stopped talking to them after the holiday season that year.

Everyone in my family looks down on me for my looks. My parents didn't believe me when I told the a few years back I make the salary that I do at my STEM job, thought I was making it up to overcompensate for being a failure everywhere else in my life. I stopped talking to them after the holiday season that year.
i recommend being on good terms with your family, even if it's hard.

if your parents are old, you don't want to lose out on inheritance if they dislike you.
maybe "confess" that you were lying about your salary so your parents think you are poor.
when they die, they might leave you more money in comparison with your brother (due to you needing it more).

i recommend being on good terms with your family, even if it's hard.

if your parents are old, you don't want to lose out on inheritance if they dislike you.
maybe "confess" that you were lying about your salary so your parents think you are poor.
when they die, they might leave you more money in comparison with your brother (due to you needing it more).
I doubt I'd be getting anything anyway.

I think he was mocking me, because I have a very similar side profile (if not worse) than the protagonist. :whatfeels:
Is your brother at least redpilled ? He may sent the game because he thought you may find it funny as well although I don't know if your brother is an asshole or not.

Is your brother at least redpilled ? He may sent the game because he thought you may find it funny as well although I don't know if your brother is an asshole or not.
He's redpilled, yeah. He might have overlooked that my skull structure resembles the protagonist. I will give him that.